May 21, 2024, 02:50:07 PMLatest Member: anaepsy
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » How was it like in school for yah?

How was it like in school for yah?

Started by paranoia, November 07, 2013, 07:05:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eat4two

Quote from: MedicaL on November 07, 2013, 09:30:29 PM
Quote from: Eat4two on November 07, 2013, 07:31:51 PM
What's the punish system like in America btw?
They threaten you without taking any real action.
If they do take action. its something small like a saturday school lol
.-.

The worst thing you can get here is an hour of detention, that's it.

-Speedy-

Quote from: Eat4two on November 07, 2013, 10:51:20 PM
.-.

In Canada, the worst thing you can get is a stern talking to hahaha.

#1 *Sector Nub*
-Speedy-, Speedy II, Speedy III

paranoia

Quote from: Eat4two on November 07, 2013, 10:51:20 PM
.-.

Suspension  ::)
EGK!

Scryed23

I remember when i got my first and only detention, i cried for days and received a well deserved beating. i've never been suspended!!! that would be insane!  :o

paranoia

Quote from: Scryed23 on November 07, 2013, 10:55:52 PM
I remember when i got my first and only detention, i cried for days and received a well deserved beating. i've never been suspended!!! that would be insane!  :o
Parent be tripping
EGK!

xXassassinXx

I went to kennedy space center today and ****ed around wit girlz all day......u know thtas fun :D
I LIKE TWAINS!!!
bully exterminator,Flaming master :F ;D~~~~~~~

Scryed23

Quote from: paranoia on November 07, 2013, 10:57:08 PM
Quote from: Scryed23 on November 07, 2013, 10:55:52 PM
Parent be tripping

No, no. They didn't fall, my parents are good at staying on their feet. :/

I remember always wanting to join the chess club at my school. :)

Toast

Quote from: xXassassinXx on November 07, 2013, 11:00:49 PM
I went to kennedy space center today and ****ed around wit girlz all day......u know thtas fun :D

man u must get all the gurls im so jealous :\\\

teachers at my school are so cool, and chill, its awesome. many retards in our school though, gets kinda annoying. other than that, it's pretty normal here

Scryed23

Quote from: Toast on November 07, 2013, 11:40:27 PM
Quote from: xXassassinXx on November 07, 2013, 11:00:49 PM

man u must get all the gurls im so jealous :\\\

teachers at my school are so cool, and chill, its awesome. many retards in our school though, gets kinda annoying. other than that, it's pretty normal here

lolololol!

wow a ladies man, I am very impressed. I wasn't as hip with the ladies back in school.  :'(

Allie

Vocational schools are so interesting..
..except if you're a computer person. Sitting in front of a screen, for hours on end, reading a lesson with the teacher telling u to figure it out yourself.

though, plenty of drama. lots, lots of it.
two? attempted murders and three? suicides in the four years i went to dat school. drama, drama everywhere.

JetSurge

Everybody just chillin, feet up, head back, blazin up in the back ya know.  8)

Jk, everybody's sleeping.
Who did that!?

medchiller

My school's okay. For sure no suicides or anything like that so far. We all get along fairly well and there have only been 2 fight since I've been here. One being over a can of paint the other because they both had huge ego's. Only complaint about my school is that about 95%  of the school smokes marijuana me being a part of the 5% that doesn't. Obviously I have no problem with them doing it but when you sit beside someone who just came back from doing it, not the best smell in the world  :-\

JustRK

let's see. My freshman year was very blissful, got straight A's and only had a few friends.  My gf in the 2nd year opened the door for me and I explored many hobbies and my friends and I became the best dancers in the school so we made tons of friends through that and began performing at different venues outside of school on professional teams. My grades were no longer as great because my life revolved around dating and dancing  ;D  school was great, I stayed away from the drama and kept a small knit circle of friends that I could always count on to pull me out of the rut.

JetSurge

Quote from: medchiller on November 07, 2013, 11:57:13 PM
My school's okay. For sure no suicides or anything like that so far. We all get along fairly well and there have only been 2 fight since I've been here. One being over a can of paint the other because they both had huge ego's. Only complaint about my school is that about 95%  of the school smokes marijuana me being a part of the 5% that doesn't. Obviously I have no problem with them doing it but when you sit beside someone who just came back from doing it, not the best smell in the world  :-\

It's ok, i won't tell anyone you blaze up in the bathroom during 4th period.  8)
Who did that!?

Allie

Quote from: nanak tatum on November 08, 2013, 12:02:06 AM
Vocational hmmm. Allie what school did you go to before a vocational?

middle school.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-