May 21, 2024, 02:23:19 PMLatest Member: Sidneyslems
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » Truth: Relative or Absolute?

Truth: Relative or Absolute?

Started by Xrow, January 18, 2011, 02:05:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

supar

Good post sir? If you meant me, im still just a kid. But thx for the respect?

Bubu

**Off topic**
how old r u supar? O_O
Thanx to Meta, Jason and Surgey for the Signs :]

supar

Off topic; Just turned 14 in november. :]

Xrow

January 21, 2011, 05:08:30 AM #49 Last Edit: January 21, 2011, 05:13:13 AM by Xrow
Quote from: ZeroUH on January 20, 2011, 03:16:12 AM
UMAD kid? Come on!
You're just mad because your arguments doesn't have any base. Do you listen at all? Seriously I already explained it, do a little reading. Your just mad because you know you failed but your too much of a d*ck to admit it. And you haven't even made an opposing argument, therefore this whole damn statement fails. LOL. You are just a hi-school K, your annoying, its 'high school' not 'hi-school.' kid who THINKS that know something. And just to be on-topic, the truth hurts (like now, huh?). No, because I'm right o.O Your just too dumb to figure it out for yourself. Pathetic.
Oh! My 8 comrades who lives with me on my republic can't stop laugh of your comment.  ;D And by "comrades," you mean "boyfriends?"
One of them has a good base of philosophy due to his graduation... he asked the samething as Bubu:Now, will you give an explanation to my friend here or will avoid as you always do saying "I'M THE BEST! I KNOW EVERYTHING! YOU SHUT UP!" First of all, I don't give a flying f**k what your boyfriend said - if hes of the same mental status as you, hes retarded. Secondly, I have never once said that I'm the best or that I know everything. I probably told you to shut up, but thats because your paralyzingly dim-witted.
Ah!... Don't post website links. We can find those sites by searching on google like you. Now...the explanation, please. -.-' I've explained it multiple times; have one of your boyfriends read it for you, because you obviously can't for yourself.

Obs: check your PM for the proof of 2+2=4.
/FacedeskchairhammerTV. Holy crap, can you read? I don't need proof that 2+2=4, I never said it didn't.

Just had to say this, if I didn't get pissed during huge debates against Opti, who is ACTUALLY INTELLIGENT, why would I get pissed at someone with the mental maturity of a 3 year old? LOLOL

Lyric_

I read everything everyone posted.

I'm not a player I just crush a lot.

Bubu

then whats ur opinion about this topic, lyric O=
Thanx to Meta, Jason and Surgey for the Signs :]

ZeroUH

January 21, 2011, 10:23:09 AM #52 Last Edit: January 21, 2011, 10:29:30 AM by ZeroUH
Xrow
1st. See? When you don't have argumments, you start flame.  And just to avoid more flames comming from ya, this thread is locked.
2nd. You're warned.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-