May 05, 2024, 07:49:09 PMLatest Member: WilliamJoymn

Question

Started by FalseProphet, December 13, 2014, 04:09:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FalseProphet

How do you report a hacker who takes over 2mins to do 258 with hacks... i mean usually we tell by the end screen time and everything, or kills or something but i'm baffled.
"Time Heals Almost Everything, Give The Time, Some Time"
IGN: LordBubba / Bubbabear ^^ / FalseProphet

Quote"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

medchiller

What chu mean? Someone get banned for dat or smthing?

FalseProphet

Quote from: medchiller on December 13, 2014, 04:13:20 AM
What chu mean? Someone get banned for dat or smthing?

Nope, joined a room realised the guy didn't trans so i followed him into the whole run of 258 as when i looked at him on my screen he was hacking (1 hit k.o) and i mean hacking not just like lag or anything. But yet he still get's a bad time on the end screen, so do i still report the end screen or what? as it wouldn't prove anything

Quote"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

Cooky

have to record video of it, or just tell us the name and we will investigate it

medchiller

Ye like Cooky said there isn't really any way for us to know whether they were hacking if they have a time of 2 mins unless there is a video or a staff member see's it personally.

FalseProphet

Ight, thanks guys for the help.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-