May 17, 2024, 11:51:39 AMLatest Member: Kitresano
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » help me i can not pay money withpaypal

help me i can not pay money withpaypal

Started by phanbanam, February 10, 2013, 05:07:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

phanbanam

i am from Vietnam and i am using visa card (debit) i already vertify it but when i log in and do the trade have this statement:
This credit card is already linked to your PayPal account. Please add a different card or go to the Profile tab and choose Add or Edit Credit Card to update your card information.
what is this mean my card can not pay to buy member ship?
IGN: Nam
Guild: VietNam

Fat Matt

I also had this problem so I created a second paypal account and sent the money from the card to that email and payed with the new accounts balance
bombz is  g
a               a
w
e
s
o
m
e                y

phanbanam

if i add one more debit visa card in that account i can pay or i must have the new one?

haitom

this is answer from administrator paypal for this problem :
Hi andreea,

Ok, that information definitely helps. Thank you!

What's happening is that the specific card you have on file is being ruled out. This can happen for a number of reasons. It could be the merchant doesn't accept that type of card, or it could be an issue with validating the card with the bank, or it could be any number of security factors that cause our security models to rule it out for that transaction at that time.

The system is offering you the ability to use a different card to complete the transaction, but you can't put the same card's information in there, only a different card.

I hope that helps!

Olivia

medchiller

Is it a prepaid credit card? What kind of card is it? More info would be great, Thanks :D

phanbanam

lol i said i use debit card on the top you did not see it

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-