May 03, 2024, 04:44:17 PMLatest Member: Vamjails
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » @-PeaceLover- and Killerpig.

@-PeaceLover- and Killerpig.

Started by iMey, March 30, 2012, 06:17:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

iMey

@PeaceLover:  Are you a kid trying to make me quit? Well, you ended up in a warning which was very funny to see. You can't make me leave in here, in fact you can make threads and you might get warned or get banned again. You don't even know how to make me quit and while the time when you try, you yourself will get warned and end up in quitting. The kid's assumption about me crying and going to suicide won't even happen. It's something I had grown out of and you won't know how I am. I had myself chopped my leg off? Lol, you can't understand it and you won't understand about it.

Also, enjoy your new warning to just got recently trying to make me quit. You can continue this and get banned in this forum.

@KillerPig: I just saw that you made new threads about me, try to follow that guy^^ and get warned like him if you want.

Allie

Going to just end this with another verbal warning, as this wasn't what you were warned for before.
I see you're trying to reply to what they did, and I respect that, so I won't take action. But please leave it at this.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-