May 03, 2024, 09:48:47 PMLatest Member: soaka455
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » Official Super Smash Bros. Series Topic.

Official Super Smash Bros. Series Topic.

Started by KillerPig, December 18, 2011, 03:29:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KillerPig

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

eco999

Meta

i'd add people if i wasn't so lazy to do the following:
1. unlock every stage/music/etc. (i restarted my game all over again during the summer and i stopped bothering to unlock stuff)
2. give out my friend code
3. unrust (i doubt i can beat ross's and max's laggy ass in brawl like i used to)

so yea, have fun playing guise :3

if anyone has mario kart wii tho.. pm friend code.. i'd like people to race against

MasterMerc

#stopmegatron2k15

Meta

Corr

Ya'll don't know anything bout Olimar either, my son hits your 8x more than 3 ice climbers.

ZeaL - Rank 1 Hax, just because
I do it for the lulz.

Meta

Olimar is a bitch when your fighting him while he's a level nine CPU, but after a few rounds of playing against him, you get better... I remember when I had dedication to the game I would like make 3v1's against 3 oilmars, i think with no items is the best way to get better because it'll end up making you not depend on items to win..

now since i suck at brawl i probably can't even beat 2 of them...

eco999

Quote from: Meta on December 30, 2011, 08:04:56 AM
Olimar is a bitch when your fighting him while he's a level nine CPU, but after a few rounds of playing against him, you get better... I remember when I had dedication to the game I would like make 3v1's against 3 oilmars, i think with no items is the best way to get better because it'll end up making you not depend on items to win..

now since i suck at brawl i probably can't even beat 2 of them...

i cant survive against 1 lv 5 D:

KillerPig

Quote from: Meta on December 28, 2011, 06:55:23 PM
i'd add people if i wasn't so lazy to do the following:
1. unlock every stage/music/etc. (i restarted my game all over again during the summer and i stopped bothering to unlock stuff)
2. give out my friend code
3. unrust (i doubt i can beat ross's and max's laggy ass in brawl like i used to)

so yea, have fun playing guise :3

if anyone has mario kart wii tho.. pm friend code.. i'd like people to race against

i play wiff u
ill post fc later

Pokeh

Meta

Quote from: Pokeh on January 01, 2012, 06:36:54 PM
then again all lv 9 cpu's suck lol

not in brawl sir, they actually did a good job with the CPU's in brawl, melee and below, all CPU's were like lv 1's to me no matter how high they were

Pokeh

Quote from: Meta on January 01, 2012, 06:38:21 PM
Quote from: Pokeh on January 01, 2012, 06:36:54 PM
then again all lv 9 cpu's suck lol

not in brawl sir, they actually did a good job with the CPU's in brawl, melee and below, all CPU's were like lv 1's to me no matter how high they were

Only played the original SSB series a few times at friends house and only really played story mode or w.e

They could be better but if you master a character (i.e I've almost perfected Lucas) then no matter who you play all lv 9 cpu's are easy.

In anything higher than 1 vs 1 (say 1 vs 2/3) all you really have to do is camp and kill steal when they have a high percent.

They don't even have the decency to hit the smash ball when it's flying right above them and only needs like 1-2 more hits to activate.

KillerPig

lolololol cpu in ssbm were a joke. all they did was spam their basic [a] attacks.

Meta

my cousin hacked his brawl, and he invented this move called a ganon-troll or w.e its spelled and it basically -> b and grabs you and takes you off the stage, but he also goes down with you, i use yoshi and he made it so yoshi throws exploding eggs, and is yoshi, wolf, and luigi are my main characters, i pretty much beat him at his own game, he used to be a beast but since he hacked it, he can't play the legit version

KillerPig

January 01, 2012, 07:09:02 PM #104 Last Edit: January 01, 2012, 07:13:19 PM by KillerPig
my friend has a hacked version of brawl where he replaced sonic with knuckles lol. i have pics of it somewhere...

oya meta ill play u on m-kart wii right now...if ur up for it

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-