May 08, 2024, 09:58:35 AMLatest Member: hvMep
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » GFX » 2nd sig evar. CNC :)

2nd sig evar. CNC :)

Started by Insaniity, December 26, 2010, 12:38:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Insaniity

Okay i just spent like 10 minutes tell me what i can do to it to make it better :)

No tuts just me experimenting i watched a tut for the first 1 but just so i knew how to use it rofl.

Insaniity

How tall and long are banners?

tanqq

I forgot how to do the background but I remember that it was pretty easy.
What did you do? Gradients?

Explore the software you are using a bit more ( Whether it is Photoshop or GIMP). Follow a few more tuts before going freestyle. I recommended that.

You could do so much more to enhance and improve the sig. But good job for a second time.

qwerasdf2453

People are born with gifts I'm born talented.

Allie

This is how I started.
Using difference black+white gradients created an interesting background, but noone's interested in them.
They're too simple.

(before you say you didn't do that, like everyone does, I compared it to my second 'sig')

Insaniity

Quote from: Allie on December 26, 2010, 10:27:24 AM
This is how I started.
Using difference black+white gradients created an interesting background, but noone's interested in them.
They're too simple.

(before you say you didn't do that, like everyone does, I compared it to my second 'sig')

Lol i didnt but i love that one can u teach me how? rofl im so new but i just go one off of google :)

Jason321

Insaniity

Dude. ik i said cnc but its my 2nd sig.

tanqq

Quote from: Allie on December 26, 2010, 10:27:24 AM
This is how I started.
They're too simple.

This is my 2nd sig I made :/

We all gotta start somewhere if you want to make great sigs. You just need some experience at sig-making.

Allie

Quote from: tanqq on December 26, 2010, 10:34:19 AM

We all gotta start somewhere if you want to make great sigs. You just need some experience at sig-making.

But you still suck.
;\

Insaniity

Quote from: tanqq on December 26, 2010, 10:34:19 AM

Not that bad but the render is pretty weird i like it standing out ik u probably made it that way and blended it really well or just put it in middle layer. but uh yeah it looks cool beter then mine :)

tanqq

Quote from: Allie on December 26, 2010, 10:36:02 AM
But you still suck.
;\
I know :/
What's tha code for?

@ Insaniity - When I first started out, I don't know what in the world is a blend mean, or any tools in GIMP except the bucket, eraser, pencil and the brush. I just mess around with the tools until I get used to it.

Allie

Quote from: tanqq on December 26, 2010, 10:39:51 AM
I know :/
What's tha code for?

@ Insaniity - When I first started out, I don't know what in the world is a blend mean, or any tools in GIMP except the bucket, eraser, pencil and the brush. I just mess around with the tools until I get used to it.

It means I'm joking.
>:\

tanqq

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-