May 17, 2024, 10:44:41 AMLatest Member: Kitresano
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Spam » BEST INVENTION EVER!!! If Only BOTS Had....

BEST INVENTION EVER!!! If Only BOTS Had....

Started by DevinDaDevil, June 30, 2012, 01:09:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DevinDaDevil

IF ONLY..... The best invention of all for games like this FILLED with tiny lil kiddies.... would beeee.... A Special Lock that you could set on your threads or Rooms INGAME too keep out children under a certian age. FOR EXAMPLE, I throw {min18} into title on thread or INGAME, WAA LAA! Over 80% of the players can't join me... BUT the ones that do won't be Mentaly Retarded Acting!!! WOOO WHOOOO! HURRAY FOR DEVIN! LETS ALL HEAR IT FOR DEVIN!! YAY! Admin should give me a big reward for thinking of this ;D FIRST they must require every1 to give there age without telling them why first o.O N if there 18 or older they gotta verify it. IT NEEDS SOME WORK OK? But its still the best idea EVER!

PS. BUMP ;D DUECES, My Ex-Wife is CUMing over gotta shower ;D GIGGITTYYY GOO!

cybercjt

Normal / Low
IGN: LT.Surge / Psycho_Patch
Level: 172 / 7
Guild: None / None

Thx to Pig for the Raichu sig. :D

Badass PvPer I guess so.. XD

123bomb123

IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

KillerPig

lol no id just lie and say im 93 years old, just like the other 95% of bc would do lawlawlawl

but srsly id like to spit all over ur belly and lick it up ur hot

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

Toast

kk great. might as well just not post because most forumers are under the age 18.

antisickness

Quote from: KillerPig on June 30, 2012, 02:42:53 AM
lol no id just lie and say im 93 years old, just like the other 95% of bc would do lawlawlawl

but srsly id like to spit all over ur belly and lick it up ur hot

That is so disturbing I don't even.

BETTAR IDEER! Show em a pic of a cassette tape and young people won't know what the feq it is. A pic of vhs tape will also suffice 

Ogmogmg massive props to me admin come n giev me powurs!

Rossbach

June 30, 2012, 02:59:55 PM #6 Last Edit: July 07, 2012, 02:20:22 AM by Rossbach
Quote from: DevinDaDevil on June 30, 2012, 01:09:21 AM
IF ONLY..... The best invention of all for games like this FILLED with tiny lil kiddies.... would beeee.... A Special Lock that you could set on your threads or Rooms INGAME too keep out children under a certian age. FOR EXAMPLE, I throw {min18} into title on thread or INGAME, WAA LAA! Over 80% of the players can't join me... BUT the ones that do won't be Mentaly Retarded Acting!!! WOOO WHOOOO! HURRAY FOR DEVIN! LETS ALL HEAR IT FOR DEVIN!! YAY! Admin should give me a big reward for thinking of this ;D FIRST they must require every1 to give there age without telling them why first o.O N if there 18 or older they gotta verify it. IT NEEDS SOME WORK OK? But its still the best idea EVER!

....And yet your the most mentally retarded acting person in the game right now. Therefore according to you, anyone over 18 is not a "mentally retarded acting person," then that means that you are under 18, and in fact is lying about everything to make yourself look cool. Also fix up your English, it is horrible.

Omnomnom eating toast.

Jeffalo13

Quote from: Rossbach on June 30, 2012, 02:59:55 PM

....And yet your the most mentally retarded acting person in the game right now. Therefore according to you, anyone over 18 is not a "mentally retarded acting person," then that means that you are under 18, and intact is lying about everything to make yourself look cool. Also fix up your English, it is horrible.

Lol, I love logic.  WHERE'S OPTI >_>
  I'M ON MY WORST BEHAVIOR

ReSigNeRs

Rossbach

Omnomnom eating toast.

droid zylon1

Quote from: DevinDaDevil on June 30, 2012, 01:09:21 AM

he say "kids"..."18 and under"......He acts really childish and immature himself. O.o

Xkiller712

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-