May 11, 2024, 05:26:48 AMLatest Member: Valerie54O
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » GetAmped 2

GetAmped 2

Started by GavinGill, August 24, 2011, 05:42:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Allie

Quote from: GavinGill on August 26, 2011, 10:33:45 PM
I needed the Astros to even be able to play since all the carat scrolls pretty much sucked in comparison zat the time. Also, shush.

Alliiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

The carat exos > astro exos ez.
srs.

I sometimes use darksider, avenger, and even street is pretty badass; carat scrolls aren't that bad.

And ga2 got boring after 10 minutes.
I dun think my opinion of that will change anytime soon unless it's one of those games where it's boring til you pay, in which case give me cool shit and maybe it'll get more interesting.

hawk5005

Quote from: Allie on August 27, 2011, 02:35:51 PM
Quote from: GavinGill on August 26, 2011, 10:33:45 PM
I needed the Astros to even be able to play since all the carat scrolls pretty much sucked in comparison zat the time. Also, shush.

Alliiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

The carat exos > astro exos ez.
srs.

I sometimes use darksider, avenger, and even street is pretty badass; carat scrolls aren't that bad.

And ga2 got boring after 10 minutes.
I dun think my opinion of that will change anytime soon unless it's one of those games where it's boring til you pay, in which case give me cool shit and maybe it'll get more interesting.
Sage Master.

Allie

August 27, 2011, 02:42:34 PM #32 Last Edit: August 27, 2011, 02:42:44 PM by Allie
I don't have sage, and that's neither carat nor astro.
>;[

hawk5005

I had Sage, it's pretty cool.
And if I'm not wrong you can obtain it from a carat chest using a carat key.

Allie

There are no carat chests with carat keys.
There's the silver mystery box for 25 astros with the 1700 carat key and the mystery box (where sage is in) worth 1700 carats with the 25 astro key.

So either way it costs both astros and carats.

GavinGill

Quote from: zomniethe4 on August 26, 2011, 11:47:14 PM
You didn't need, you wanted because you were in love with the game.
I totally needed it, I couldn't play for shit until I got them. ._. I'm pretty sure you joined after that, didn't you?

Don't make me force it on you Allie, you will play GA2 with us. If you help me fix an error message I'm getting though, I'll consider sparing you.

"You cannot escape the responsibility of tomorrow by evading it today."
"A leader is best when people barely know he exists, when his work is
done, his aim fulfilled, they will say: we did it ourselves."

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-