May 05, 2024, 04:28:13 AMLatest Member: hvZep

Selling

Started by -PeaceLover-, December 30, 2011, 09:56:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

-PeaceLover-

i think coin items need a price from shop not just 0 gigas

Click

Gigas and coins are really easy to get nowadays, so there is no need to get a money refund (gigas or coins) everytime you sell a coin item.
I'm only responsible for what I say, not for what you understand.

Lord Sam

What if you buy a 1year trans and then you realize there is a better trans. No one buys the trans from you and you can sell it for 0coins in shops.

-Lord Sam.

- Web Developer

KillerPig

January 07, 2012, 08:27:41 PM #3 Last Edit: January 07, 2012, 08:28:27 PM by KillerPig
...instead of selling it for 0 coins just give it away lol. most newbies are desperate to have 1 day transes... imagine their faces when u give em a 1 year trans

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

Click

Quote from: Lord Sam on January 07, 2012, 10:49:31 AM
What if you buy a 1year trans and then you realize there is a better trans. No one buys the trans from you and you can sell it for 0coins in shops.

-Lord Sam.
Quote from: Click on January 04, 2012, 05:58:28 PM
Gigas and coins are really easy to get nowadays.
I'm only responsible for what I say, not for what you understand.

NeoKiller

Only Elektra should give some gigas imo.
It's wasting space when you drop it and all you can do is selling it for for 0 gigas to shop.

ReSigNeRs

Quote from: NeoKiller on January 08, 2012, 09:14:12 AM
It's wasting space when you drop it and all you can do is selling it for for 0 gigas to shop.

Yea.

CyberSox

Quote from: NeoKiller on January 08, 2012, 09:14:12 AM

same as what pig said, nubs are desperate for a +1 electra they thing its worth loads

Socks.

Santa

If we had the source to the game we'd probably do this, but right now selling coin items to the shop will always say "SELL FOR XXX GIGAS", which cannot be changed.  And, theres no way we'd give gigas for coin items o-O

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-