May 04, 2024, 10:26:33 AMLatest Member: PatriciaMas
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Spam » Question to everyone.

Question to everyone.

Started by ZxEnvyxZ, October 13, 2012, 12:57:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZxEnvyxZ

If two people are 1v1ing, and they BOTH have a DM gun, should it be against the rules to have a DM gun? I think no because they both have it, and if they suck with it, it's their problem. Give me your opinions please.

Xx Itz Ian

is there a rule about dark meto gun?
League of Legends:
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=ianv
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=smurf+leblanc
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=qqdz

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
  Xx ItZ Ian
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Nucleaon

IGNs:
BC: Nuc | Kyura
GC: SaphireFlare

cascaval123

dm is op
maybe one of them dont want to spam with it

ZxEnvyxZ

October 13, 2012, 01:32:09 PM #4 Last Edit: October 13, 2012, 01:33:57 PM by ZxEnvyxZ
bro i don't spam, you actually spam more than me near the end IMO i only shoot 1-3 shots at a time and they usually hit, im pretty accurate with my DM so i don't need to spam it, but let the others decide anyway

EDIT: So your willing to fight someone with ram and your a surge, saying that its a fair fight, but when BOTH PLAYERS have a DM you say it isn't fair. wtf

Corr

I don't even care anymore. I play with no coins or event items and out of the 4 games we played, everyone had 1/10th HP left and it took some pretty good hax to win, we all won different rounds, their was nobody dominating.

PvP morals were thrown out the window when OP items came out like DM, tier 3, hallo set, speed e.f, member flags, etc.

ZeaL - Rank 1 Hax, just because
I do it for the lulz.

123bomb123

IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

Iridion

hey is the pig in ur sig on a thingy to put it above a fire or is it sucking a ****

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

123bomb123

Quote from: Iridion on October 13, 2012, 02:21:32 PM
hey is the pig in ur sig on a thingy to put it above a fire or is it sucking a ****
both hehe
IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

hawk5005

It shouldn't be against the rules, however it is very very very annoying getting constantly hit by DM even though you have it as well.

Pokeh

learn 2 dodge bullets

i mean it doesn't shoot any faster than other guns. Light is more annoying imo since half the time you dont even see it and it can hit you when your in the air.

The only downside is the ammo DM has. Other than that, people should automatically be more self-cautious around DM users if they constantly get hit 800+ with them.

/still favoring no DM and more balanced pvp but it isn't ever ever ever going to happen so deal with it.

Selene

Quote from: nanak tatum on October 13, 2012, 04:38:50 PM
People DM me and its not that hard to avoid. If your in trans you have A LOT more of a chance that it will say 0 to you. Also wtf at the rule about dm.
There isn't a rule... Lmao

ZeroUH

KillerPig

Quote from: 123bomb123 on October 13, 2012, 02:23:09 PM
Quote from: Iridion on October 13, 2012, 02:21:32 PM
both hehe
hehe

dm isnt against the rules but using it in a game mode other then sector makes u a nig

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

ZeroUH

Use DM on that Hover Byte city map. CAMP! JUST CAMP AND YOU WILL WIN!
Except against Kenny =='

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-