May 12, 2024, 07:17:43 PMLatest Member: GabrielOneds
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » GFX » SuperKhanZ Blue Version [Beta]

SuperKhanZ Blue Version [Beta]

Started by koolwolf2, June 29, 2011, 04:25:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

koolwolf2

Blue Warrior (SuperKhanZ)
  In one of the many ZylonSpace Storage halls. SuperKhanZ was clearing the leftovers of the great virus war, while kicking some ass and slaying the virus's he stumbled upon something...something super natural SOMETHING BLUE
  It was the orb of blue energy SuperKhanZ took is back to his Squad Leader TheShadowXx he warned him of it's dark and evil power just when they were about to dispose of it Xabaras knocked down the last barrier protecting the squad's base he appeared and launched him self on SuperKhanZ, SuperKhanZ tried to fight back but ... he couldn't match Xabaras in Strength , then something in the back of his circuit board told his to use the orb he tried to resist it's beautiful glow but couldn't in a few seconds SuperKhanZ  transformed i-in----into something different something evil something powerful and in a few seconds SuperKhanZ Threw Xabaras into space and ran after him like a crazed blood lusted virus he kept punching him until he became scrap after that SuperKhanZ couldn't forgive himself and threw himself into the void...................
   After all these years SuperKhanZ Returned to take his revenge upon all of ZylonSpace specifically his master........................

(Don't go like Grammerz police on me am too lazy)

bored did somestuff here and there i think it's fine tell me what u think :D (i can still fix it though (beta)

Red back i just edited the power supply like thing

Newest one:

hawk5005

Cool story bro.
Only the squad leader sucks. :P
/kidding

koolwolf2

Newest one:

Meta

if its a blue version, why those it have a huge red zit on its head

Jeffalo13

I'M ON MY WORST BEHAVIOR

zomniethe4

Zom

Rossbach

Glitching against rules!

BANBANBAN!

Omnomnom eating toast.

koolwolf2

June 30, 2011, 07:22:39 AM #7 Last Edit: June 30, 2011, 07:24:10 AM by koolwolf2
Quote from: Jeffalo13 on June 30, 2011, 01:56:20 AM
tpk_019.ba0
try doing that it wont be the same and yes  only after i did it i noticed the blue team one 0,0

Quote from: Meta on June 29, 2011, 08:40:27 PM
if its a blue version, why those it have a huge red zit on its head
It's angry
because u noticed it :P *kills meta*

Quote from: zomniethe4 on June 30, 2011, 02:06:18 AM
Boring.
Newest one:

RedNeon

kev453

First things first, OMG WTF DID YOU DO TO THE HP BAR, THE 'LIFE' KILLS IT!

Anyways, it doesn't really appeal to me. If your going to make a mod, even if it's just a color change, add some extra 'oomph' to it.
The concept is nice but it just needs that extra boost.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-