May 11, 2024, 08:57:33 AMLatest Member: Stephendop
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Report A Bug » Solved Bug Reports » This is kind of retarded

This is kind of retarded

Started by AllEyesOnMe, March 29, 2011, 03:16:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AllEyesOnMe

Well I only have 2 days left of my membership.
I decided to add funds to my onebip account,so I added 2,60 USD to my previous amount of money that was already there and it automatically bought me membership.
But it was on the wrong account because on my main I still have 2 days left which is why I couldn't enter to add funds so  I went on another account and what I don't understand is :
Why it gave me membership automatically ?
I haven't pressed the "Buy Now" button.... I just added funds.
Here's a proof that my other bot  got the membership....
Now I was wonderin...  is there something that can be done to fix this ? like canceling my membership on Karl and let All Eyes On Me have it ?

Allie

Have you ever purchased membership on "Karl"?

AllEyesOnMe

March 29, 2011, 05:53:02 PM #2 Last Edit: March 29, 2011, 06:21:49 PM by AllEyesOnMe
Nope, this is my first time having membership on Karl.
My intention was just to add funds so I could renew my membership on All Eyes On Me.
Now I don't know if that's how this works but after I transfered the money needed for this month it gave me auto membership on Karl even though I did not press the "Buy Now" button...

Santa

Hey, I will take a look into the issue.  I will post back shortly to let you know exactly what happened.

Thanks.

Santa

Hello again, it seems as if you used onebip to purchase a membership on the account 'alleyesonme' on accident.  I believe what you was trying to do, was renew the membership on your other account '32aZz8eIl1', but you wasn't able to because the membership was still active for 2 more days.  If you would like, I can switch the new membership on 'alleyesonme' to '32aZz8eIl1'.  Just let me know if that will resolve your problem.

Thanks again,
~Kenneth.

AllEyesOnMe

Quote from: RedEyes on March 29, 2011, 06:39:24 PM
I can switch the new membership on 'alleyesonme' to '32aZz8eIl1'.  Just let me know if that will resolve your problem.
Yes, that's precisely what I want.
                                              Thanks, Alex.

Santa

Problem resolved.  Please contact me via PM if you have any further questions/concerns.

Thanks.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-