May 12, 2024, 12:05:59 AMLatest Member: irre3841
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Report A Bug » Solved Bug Reports »  Very rare bug ?

Very rare bug ?

Started by AllEyesOnMe, February 19, 2011, 03:06:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AllEyesOnMe

Last month I got new internet connection so that`s why I decided to make a new bot to try and get to the top with 0 loses but I got dc few times because servers  shut down, and still I never got a loss from that. Anyway just now,I  checked rankings and saw I have 1 loss even though servers didn`t go down when I was on and I also checked rankings this morning and had no loss so it`s weird that it came out of nowhere, I didn`t lose,dc.
 Could it be a very rare bug ? anyway I just want to know cuz no way I`m remaking bot again.

Santa

Yes, if there is only 1 person in the room, and that person d/c's, its counted as a loss.  We was going to fix that, but never got around to doing so.

AllEyesOnMe

Quote from: AllEyesOnMe on February 19, 2011, 03:06:03 PM
 Last month I got new internet connection so that`s why I decided to make a new bot to try and get to the top with 0 loses but I got dc few times because servers  shut down, and still I never got a loss from that. Anyway just now,I  checked rankings and saw I have 1 loss even though servers did not go down when I was on and I also checked rankings this morning and had no loss so it`s weird that it came out of nowhere.
It`s true that I dced few times last weekend and maybe before too because of the host problems servers had  but I never got a loss, and now, today I checked rankings before I started playing and I had 0 losses, after 3 hours or more of grinding I checked rankings again and I had a loss even though I haven`t dc.
  So that`s why I asked if it could be a rare bug or something.

Santa

It has to be a bug no doubt, if you did not lose, but I will one day go over the coding for rooms =]

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-