May 13, 2024, 08:53:09 AMLatest Member: kimchansol
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » IMPORTANT VOTE

IMPORTANT VOTE

Started by Allie, November 13, 2010, 01:49:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Allie

Should I change the power of the viruses?
This means, for example, a level 172 virus will have the power of a level 172, rather than a level 10.

If you've played level 200/215, you'll see what I mean, with their HP much higher and much more damage.

I wish to do this to every level, making, for example, level 11 easier, and all the rest with their appropriate levels.

SHOULD I DO THIS
Yes or no.

tanqq

Yes. That would make the game more interesting.

LiquidChaos

Iridion

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Sniper

November 13, 2010, 01:56:55 PM #4 Last Edit: November 13, 2010, 01:58:39 PM by Sniper
Quote from: LiquidChaos on November 13, 2010, 01:52:11 PM
yes but not all levels
What lvls then?
And yes I think you should...

Thanks mmiicc0 for the sigs! ;D

tanqq

Why don't you insert a poll lol.

zomniethe4

Zom

coolkaran100

Banned for halo push pro.

Sniper

You should have made it a poll.

Thanks mmiicc0 for the sigs! ;D

chellywelly97

bye i cut to deep

Struct

am i the only one who thinks no......?

Optimism

- Opti -
- Sanctuary Founder | PvP King -
- Retired -

1h8n3rd5

of course yes and mostly all lvs are easy

Returning player as of 30/12/13
Retired player since mid 2012???

Surgeypurgey

yes but should it only apply to certain lvls that are too easy?

Iridion

*then have modded mobs in elite levels
*have elite leves give normal exp and mob power changed
*have normal levels give half the exp with slightly changed mobs

thats how we roll maddie

Mr_V

Allie, I suggest u add the old order of maps, but make the difference between them bigger like now...for example: lv1, lv5, lv10, lv3/15 w/e...lv121, 153, 161 and 172 r very easy because viruses and bosses can pushed easy in lava... >_>'

NeoKiller

Yes, but make the exp of 172 back again then^^

Iridion

its going to be quite hard tho

thats how we roll maddie

NeoKiller

yea but then sector will be more fun again. when iw as 150 before i delted acc i never sectored cause it wasnt fun.
this was one reason why i deleted my acc. now sector will be more fun :D

Styx

Just all the levels that were boosted up the ladder of Sectors. Like Lv 172, it was originally Lv 5 or 10.

Misa

You can change the levels, but please don't change lvl 161! I won't be able to level fast anymore if you do... -__-

Yz

Quote from: Misa on November 13, 2010, 11:23:02 PM
You can change the levels, but please don't change lvl 161! I won't be able to level fast anymore if you do... -__-

DISCORD killyzkill

thugzy

mo9

YES !!!
the game needs to be challenging
ZeaL Rank 1 BvB, just because

vv secks box

kev453

Yes. It surprises me how I can KO a virus in the lvl before 172 (whatever that was) but it takes me like 6 hits to kill a virus in lvl 172.

Mr_V

Quote from: Misa on November 13, 2010, 11:23:02 PM
mhm.../epic facepalm

looks like people want the old map order... :D we will need new maps... :)

lugiaXDG009

personally i'd like this  so yes from me

all levels need to be changed they are either too easy or too hard and its annoying so change and ignore all idiots who want only certain lvls to be changed to make it easier on themselves to level
< by surgeypurgey

dereksnake

I think that if that is what you are wanting to do the items that drop need to be changed. A level 150 which is max for the majority of the people who play, can't get level 150 armor sectoring if they try. The only way people can do those levels is if a level 200 joins in and practically does it for them. So to sum it up. No, unless it is fixed so people have a chance to get armor for their level.

~Derek

Mr_V

Quote from: dereksnake on November 15, 2010, 12:37:14 AM
I think that if that is what you are wanting to do the items that drop need to be changed. A level 150 which is max for the majority of the people who play, can't get level 150 armor sectoring if they try. The only way people can do those levels is if a level 200 joins in and practically does it for them. So to sum it up. No, unless it is fixed so people have a chance to get armor for their level.

~Derek
no, lv150 players can get their armors by playing at lv193 :P

dereksnake

Yes but how easy is 193 to play on a level 150 and beat in the time limit?

Jonathan

Quote from: dereksnake on November 15, 2010, 12:45:44 AM
Yes but how easy is 193 to play on a level 150 and beat in the time limit?

Very easy.

Live the life you want. Don't let others control you.

dereksnake

Well then please tell me what I am doing wrong because I would like to think I am pretty good at sectoring.

RAUDOG

Quote from: dereksnake on November 15, 2010, 12:37:14 AM

~Derek
I have to agree with this, you shouldn't make any maps easier at all, by adding more drops such as barrel drops and more +4/+5 items it will be a lot more fun. Most lvl 150 bot cannot solo map 193 good at all, because u need to kill the bosses to get items, and the most out of map 193 gives you is a +3, these people want +4,+5 drops, hell map 200 i played the last 2 months and only got one +4 lvl150 item, one +3 lvl 166 item, so these drops must be changed.

Yz

November 15, 2010, 05:56:15 AM #33 Last Edit: November 15, 2010, 07:11:21 AM by Tricky
Quote from: RAUDOG on November 15, 2010, 05:48:44 AM
I have to agree with this, you shouldn't make any maps easier at all, by adding more drops such as barrel drops and more +4/+5 items it will be a lot more fun. Most lvl 150 bot cannot solo map 193 good at all, because u need to kill the bosses to get items, and the most out of map 193 gives you is a +3, these people want +4,+5 drops, hell map 200 i played the last 2 months and only got one +4 lvl150 item, one +3 lvl 166 item, so these drops must be changed.

Knew you would want it easier.

I say yes, even though I barely play I play where its hard. This game's sectoring is far too easy
DISCORD killyzkill

thematic

Robocop7ant

the drop chance a little easier and the lvl a little harder :D

like bots (acclaim) drop. or some, and a harder lvl :P
<br />

eco999

Yes but only on easy lv's like lv 172.

Yz

Quote from: leiholm93 on November 15, 2010, 09:40:34 AM
the drop chance a little easier and the lvl a little harder :D

like bots (acclaim) drop. or some, and a harder lvl :P

DISCORD killyzkill

Firehog

some high lvl places shouldnt be changed and leave the mob weak. So if someone is having a hard time lvling they can go to that lvl that they do will be easy.

Mr_V

Quote from: Firehog on November 16, 2010, 09:13:31 PM
some high lvl places shouldnt be changed and leave the mob weak. So if someone is having a hard time lvling they can go to that lvl that they do will be easy.
NO! thats the problem! players are abusing of high lv maps that are very easy...thats why they must be changed...I didn't see any teamwork in this game for now...

GavinGill

Make it a gradual transition split between 4 or 5 mini-buffs with 1 each week. That way it wont be such a big jump from what it is now.

"You cannot escape the responsibility of tomorrow by evading it today."
"A leader is best when people barely know he exists, when his work is
done, his aim fulfilled, they will say: we did it ourselves."

Allie

Quote from: GavinGill on November 17, 2010, 12:07:07 AM
Make it a gradual transition split between 4 or 5 mini-buffs with 1 each week. That way it wont be such a big jump from what it is now.

This would be way too time consuming.

lugiaXDG009

alright to make everyone happy change everything to what its meant to be meaning a lvl 150 drop will fall on the lvls closest to lvl 150 all enemies the level and difficulty they are meant to be and make the levels a bit more even say make a map lvl 150 and the next 155 then make aa jump to 165 then 170 it'll give everyone an idea of what they are meant to be playing at gives them a chance for drops and they have no chance to abuse the much highier levels

anyone like this????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Allie please read this its not that long k
< by surgeypurgey

Styx

Yea, but Allie or Red don't care. 

lugiaXDG009

really cause i thought since allie made this topic she was the one that cared
< by surgeypurgey

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-