May 12, 2024, 01:26:47 PMLatest Member: Nicholesycle
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » IMPORTANT VOTE

IMPORTANT VOTE

Started by Allie, November 13, 2010, 01:49:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jonathan

Quote from: dereksnake on November 15, 2010, 12:45:44 AM
Yes but how easy is 193 to play on a level 150 and beat in the time limit?

Very easy.

Live the life you want. Don't let others control you.

dereksnake

Well then please tell me what I am doing wrong because I would like to think I am pretty good at sectoring.

RAUDOG

Quote from: dereksnake on November 15, 2010, 12:37:14 AM
I think that if that is what you are wanting to do the items that drop need to be changed. A level 150 which is max for the majority of the people who play, can't get level 150 armor sectoring if they try. The only way people can do those levels is if a level 200 joins in and practically does it for them. So to sum it up. No, unless it is fixed so people have a chance to get armor for their level.

~Derek
I have to agree with this, you shouldn't make any maps easier at all, by adding more drops such as barrel drops and more +4/+5 items it will be a lot more fun. Most lvl 150 bot cannot solo map 193 good at all, because u need to kill the bosses to get items, and the most out of map 193 gives you is a +3, these people want +4,+5 drops, hell map 200 i played the last 2 months and only got one +4 lvl150 item, one +3 lvl 166 item, so these drops must be changed.

Yz

November 15, 2010, 05:56:15 AM #33 Last Edit: November 15, 2010, 07:11:21 AM by Tricky
Quote from: RAUDOG on November 15, 2010, 05:48:44 AM
I have to agree with this, you shouldn't make any maps easier at all, by adding more drops such as barrel drops and more +4/+5 items it will be a lot more fun. Most lvl 150 bot cannot solo map 193 good at all, because u need to kill the bosses to get items, and the most out of map 193 gives you is a +3, these people want +4,+5 drops, hell map 200 i played the last 2 months and only got one +4 lvl150 item, one +3 lvl 166 item, so these drops must be changed.

Knew you would want it easier.

I say yes, even though I barely play I play where its hard. This game's sectoring is far too easy
DISCORD killyzkill

thematic

Robocop7ant

the drop chance a little easier and the lvl a little harder :D

like bots (acclaim) drop. or some, and a harder lvl :P
<br />

eco999

Yes but only on easy lv's like lv 172.

Yz

Quote from: leiholm93 on November 15, 2010, 09:40:34 AM
the drop chance a little easier and the lvl a little harder :D

like bots (acclaim) drop. or some, and a harder lvl :P

DISCORD killyzkill

Firehog

some high lvl places shouldnt be changed and leave the mob weak. So if someone is having a hard time lvling they can go to that lvl that they do will be easy.

Mr_V

Quote from: Firehog on November 16, 2010, 09:13:31 PM
some high lvl places shouldnt be changed and leave the mob weak. So if someone is having a hard time lvling they can go to that lvl that they do will be easy.
NO! thats the problem! players are abusing of high lv maps that are very easy...thats why they must be changed...I didn't see any teamwork in this game for now...

GavinGill

Make it a gradual transition split between 4 or 5 mini-buffs with 1 each week. That way it wont be such a big jump from what it is now.

"You cannot escape the responsibility of tomorrow by evading it today."
"A leader is best when people barely know he exists, when his work is
done, his aim fulfilled, they will say: we did it ourselves."

Allie

Quote from: GavinGill on November 17, 2010, 12:07:07 AM
Make it a gradual transition split between 4 or 5 mini-buffs with 1 each week. That way it wont be such a big jump from what it is now.

This would be way too time consuming.

lugiaXDG009

alright to make everyone happy change everything to what its meant to be meaning a lvl 150 drop will fall on the lvls closest to lvl 150 all enemies the level and difficulty they are meant to be and make the levels a bit more even say make a map lvl 150 and the next 155 then make aa jump to 165 then 170 it'll give everyone an idea of what they are meant to be playing at gives them a chance for drops and they have no chance to abuse the much highier levels

anyone like this????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Allie please read this its not that long k
< by surgeypurgey

Styx

Yea, but Allie or Red don't care. 

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-