May 13, 2024, 07:02:12 AMLatest Member: BathroomReno
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » RAM vs PATCH!!!! What's the victore?!?!?!?!?

RAM vs PATCH!!!! What's the victore?!?!?!?!?

Started by MasterManiac13, December 16, 2010, 06:00:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

leonidsa

Quote from: Cooky on September 24, 2013, 05:57:31 PM
what about me I rap for u on skype

thegtabot

December 19, 2010, 06:19:24 PM #31 Last Edit: December 19, 2010, 06:32:08 PM by iridion3
Quote from: Pokeh on December 17, 2010, 02:19:41 AM
One of the reason why PvP here> Bots, UGLY PONIES.

Speed is just right, not too high or too low when maxed out.

It's just the gap between a say level 70 to 150 is bigger; as the higher armors seem to give more stats.. (a bit more than their supposed to, of course.)

PVP here SUCKS compared to BOTS... Wth?

Not really... ImaginationX is better than Opti, I have seen him fight and the only reason Opti wins against him is becasue he is lvl 200.

Although I am getting used to it, the level of damage high leveled players have is extremely annoying sometimes. I have more damage than the average level 100 on BOTS.. The damage system is just completely boggled up and made unfair to lower lvls. If the damage levels were lower, more people would pvp... And more pvpers = more pros.

Plus only noobs who only win because of power would rage-quit. We need less of them anyway.

Iridion

no triple plz. imaginationx is not remotely as good as opti, i won against him with 200 so lols.

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

thegtabot

Quote from: iridion3 on December 19, 2010, 06:32:34 PM
no triple plz. imaginationx is not remotely as good as opti, i won against him with 200 so lols.

ImaginationX recently got alot better, and HAS beaten Opti before, but only once... Mostly because Opti is lvl 200.

xbaras

If you enjoy Sector more you should get a ram as it completely focuses on transformation which will really help unlike in PvP where players are known to get over 1700TD (that's -70% off transed damage).

On the flipside, if you enjoy PvP more than Sector the Patch BOT would an adequate weapon itself as the opposing players would be better off not transing at all. It's critical hits also serve usefull with the Counterattack skill. In Sector, Patch is know to destroy Sector bosses and transed monsters in record time. however there is one drawback. As you would like to know, in the 'long run' Rams posses greater attack, transed attack and HP than any other BOT in the game. If you want to see what I'm really talking about, take a look at the stats of a Dark Ram arm in the shop. Here is a small list of Ram stats compared to Patch stats:

Plasmodium Body = +244 ~ +271 Transed attack
Plasmodium Head = +720 HP
Plasmodium Arms = +40 ~ +53 Normal attack

Illuminum Body = +291 ~ +316 Transed attack
Illuminum Head = +740 HP
Illuminum Arms = +40 ~ +53 Normal attack (yes, I know the arms atk are not different)

Yz

Quote from: thegtabot on December 19, 2010, 07:47:46 PM

ImaginationX recently got alot better, and HAS beaten Opti before, but only once... Mostly because Opti is lvl 200.

LMFAO?! ImagionationX is.. well..

Mate, hes ****ing shit!
DISCORD killyzkill

Styx

lol i can beat imag up if i tried. i smudge everyones bots over flop with my lag.

Iridion

thats how we roll maddie

Iridion

thats how we roll maddie

ZeroUH

I don't know if we have a gank of TD users here. If yes, get a Patch. Why? Your dmg against TD users will be +/- 75 in trans mode, so Ram habilities are useless.

hawk5005

Quote from: ZeroUH on January 03, 2011, 03:49:55 PM
I don't know if we have a gank of TD users here. If yes, get a Patch. Why? Your dmg against TD users will be +/- 75 in trans mode, so Ram habilities are useless.
A good lvl 150 patch tanker gets hit with 0 dmg by a ram in trans mode.

ZeroUH

Quote from: hawk5005 on January 03, 2011, 03:51:15 PM
A good lvl 150 patch tanker gets hit with 0 dmg by a ram in trans mode.
Another reason for use a Patch instead of a Ram.

hawk5005

Quote from: ZeroUH on January 03, 2011, 03:52:28 PM
Another reason for use a Patch instead of a Ram.
Yeah but if you think this way,Patch is good only in PVP and Ram is good only in PVM

Lyric_

Rams are way better for sextor. You guys are crazy.

I push with me level 90 ram and do 207 in 3 minutes...

I'm not a player I just crush a lot.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-