May 13, 2024, 01:30:04 AMLatest Member: GabrielOneds
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » Hi every one in bc just saying goodbye :D

Hi every one in bc just saying goodbye :D

Started by EgYpTiAn, November 11, 2012, 01:28:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EgYpTiAn

Quote from: Purple on November 11, 2012, 02:55:15 AM
Quote from: Yz on November 11, 2012, 02:42:41 AM
it's like that in every single other game.

buy an op item with rl money.

no acc sharing.

this is the gaming world.

Good games don't allow players to get an unfair advantage with money.
This ^ is right
and i think maybe they banned me cuz i make them lose $$ cuz some players can buy t3 with $ they cant get it

Yz

T3 is not sold under almost ALL circumstances. Implying we have banned you because you are helping others will just get you muted. There is reasoning for everything and jumping to conclusions just makes you look like a drama-llama.

We've already said why. You broke a rule. And it doesn't look like you're learning from it >_>
DISCORD killyzkill

Pokeh

@admit: this ain't an official game though. Expect all private servers to be bias except a bare few who just make the game to enjoy

Yz

Quote from: Pokeh on November 11, 2012, 03:28:35 AM
@admit: this ain't an official game though. Expect all private servers to be bias except a bare few who just make the game to enjoy

i wouldnt call it bias but yeah this ^

you guys are also forgetting how pay2win BOTS was...
DISCORD killyzkill

hidden99

i want egyptian to unban.. not because he help me... but hes doing it uncomplimentary.. but players are approaching to him not egyptian approaching to them.. thats why if someone will get banned, ban those who are hackers that are hacking to get t3.. egyptian is not a hacker.. he is just a player who had talent to get t3 parts that is so ****ing hard to do so..

i hope this will help egyptian..

im not infavoring to anyone but im just trying to share my opinion..

8)

EgYpTiAn

Yz

Account sharing.. what the hell okay I give up good luck with your appeal lol.
DISCORD killyzkill

cascaval123

goodbye
will miss you~
btw how long ur banned?

EgYpTiAn

November 11, 2012, 04:25:04 AM #23 Last Edit: November 11, 2012, 04:25:49 AM by EgYpTiAn
Quote from: cascaval123 on November 11, 2012, 04:22:35 AM
goodbye
will miss you~
btw how long ur banned?

Thank you
idk it is not written here

hidden99

Quote from: Yz on November 11, 2012, 04:21:09 AM
Account sharing.. what the hell okay I give up good luck with your appeal lol.

lol.. sorry, but thats how i fight with my friends.. hahaha LOL! ;D

hur9

ZeroUH

Quote from: hidden99 on November 11, 2012, 04:16:04 AM
i want egyptian to unban.. not because he help me... but hes doing it uncomplimentary.. but players are approaching to him not egyptian approaching to them.. thats why if someone will get banned, ban those who are hackers that are hacking to get t3.. egyptian is not a hacker.. he is just a player who had talent to get t3 parts that is so ****ing hard to do so..

Ok, we will search for EVERYONE who bought a t3 from Egyptian and ban too. Since part of this it's their fault.
Agreed?

Ell0ll

Quote from: ZeroUH on November 11, 2012, 11:28:34 AM
Quote from: hidden99 on November 11, 2012, 04:16:04 AM

Ok, we will search for EVERYONE who bought a t3 from Egyptian and ban too. Since part of this it's their fault.
Agreed?

you still not understand how to respect others
and if i told you how many players i helped them
you will need to ban 1/4 of players and making them lose $ just smile :D
 Evading mute. Do it again and you will be IP banned.

Cooky

i dont know u but u dont seem too smart by posting that photoshopped hacks picture

bye

ZeroUH

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-