May 18, 2024, 05:16:09 AMLatest Member: voldmort
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Feedback/Rants » Payment Options

Payment Options

Started by medchiller, January 24, 2013, 02:03:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

medchiller

I've noticed that there are very few payment options for BoutCheetah. There are basically 3; Personal Credit Card and or Bank(PayPal), A Pre-Paid Credit Card (linked to PayPal) or someone else's Credit Card (online player). I believe this is a pretty big issue because for the Credit Card you need a PayPal account (not hard to set up) but some cards require you to put in A CVV when you are paying or it won't go through. This also goes for the pre-paid one but there are many more problems with prepaid credit cards i.e Not being able to pay online, not having correct balance, conversion fee's, the fact that they don't require an address or they just plain don't work. I know you can't fix very many of these but some I believe that you could fix a few, like the card needing CVV or you could just have more payment options (ultimate game card, straight credit card no PayPal). I know you have busy lives and its not easy for you to fit things like this in but it would bring in more money, I believe this because I've heard countless people complain that their credit cards don't work for BoutChetah or that the transaction wasn't successful. All I'm asking is that you think about it. MedChill.
I didn't know if I should put this topic here or in suggestions so I just put it in here, just in case.

DarkShadow89

+1

But, should be in suggestions.
<br />BoutCheetah: DankBudz420 | 150 | Vanquish<br />
Quote from: yeritsyaboy1 on July 24, 2012, 08:30:40 PM<br />Food For Thought .<br />

sasuke6548

A game card to buy membership/gigas/coins/items would be amazing..... I mean to be honest mostly 3/4 of the players are teens and most of them don't even have their own credit cards which leads to relying on those who do. But if a game card was to be implemented it would be better for the players so they could just get the member/items etc themselves.... SO GOOD IDEA MED!! +1

mattps3

hmm probably -1 because it would be too much work to gain so little, but I do think they need to bring mobile membership back.

IGN: -OG Rebel-
Level: 221
Guild:

sasuke6548

Quote from: mattps3 on January 24, 2013, 03:25:53 AM
hmm probably -1 because it would be too much work to gain so little, but I do think they need to bring mobile membership back.
Why would they gain so little?? More younger players would finally be able to buy membership on their own instead of spamming people if they sell membership.

mattps3

Quote from: sasuke6548 on January 24, 2013, 03:34:08 AM
Why would they gain so little?? More younger players would finally be able to buy membership on their own instead of spamming people if they sell membership.
Because it would only benefit the city your selling the cards in. For example in America, where would you start selling your game card? It is very costly, and boutcheetah is still a low playerbase game (thats grown a lot since I came on lol) but yeah thats why.. 

Guild:

sasuke6548

I think more than 50% of the BC player base is in the USA.... 

Yz

Quote from: sasuke6548 on January 24, 2013, 03:45:32 AM
I think more than 50% of the BC player base is in the USA.... 

I think you're wrong. And Rebel is right. I don't need to say anymore he's said it all.

A way for mobile membership would be good. Teens like you (Sas) would benefit from that, right?
DISCORD killyzkill

Xx Itz Ian

I would buy member if it was possible by phone.
League of Legends:
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=ianv
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=smurf+leblanc
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=qqdz

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
  Xx ItZ Ian
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

AllEyesOnMe

dragslayer

when can i buy with the telephone.
i need member. i have only a telephone?

thx paper100 8)

DarkShadow89

Mobile payment shouldnt be implemented again, kids will just use there phone to buy membership without consent of a parent.
<br />BoutCheetah: DankBudz420 | 150 | Vanquish<br />
Quote from: yeritsyaboy1 on July 24, 2012, 08:30:40 PM<br />Food For Thought .<br />

mattps3

Quote from: DarkShadow89 on January 24, 2013, 01:03:24 PM
Mobile payment shouldnt be implemented again, kids will just use there phone to buy membership without consent of a parent.
Its not like its such a bad thing, if other kids use their phones to do that then they will have no more credit left therefore teaching the kid a lesson to not spend their phone credit on a game.  Its not really the staffs problem anyways  ::)

Guild:

Xx Itz Ian

why do you care....
League of Legends:
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=ianv
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=smurf+leblanc
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=qqdz

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
  Xx ItZ Ian
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

KillerPig

Quote from: Xx Itz Ian on January 24, 2013, 01:46:39 PM

why do you care....
exactly lol

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

medchiller

*Cough* Ulitimate *Cough* game *Cough* card *Cough* Sorry horrible cold. Ulitimate game card is a better alternitive becuase anyone can get one available in many countries won't have to produce cards your self. Only one problem with it you have to pay a small amout. And OG I can see where you are coming from but If I recall you have a credit card yourself? Yes and I agree with sas most of BC's community are teens and it is difficult for teens to get credit cards.

mattps3

Actually no I don't I rely on monthly payments from my guardians paypal. I am only a teen and thats why I would like mobile membership.

Guild:

Selene

Boutcheetah isn't big enough to have Ultimate Game Card.

medchiller

Quote from: Selene on January 24, 2013, 03:33:57 PM
Are you saying this because it can't be affored or becuase the company is too small?

sasuke6548

Quote from: medchiller on January 24, 2013, 08:45:47 PM
Are you saying this because it can't be affored or becuase the company is too small?
Both lol

Selene

I'm pretty certain that Zylon Gaming can afford it, however the company would lose money as there is not many people who know about Boutcheetah.

MagicXR

Quote from: Selene on January 24, 2013, 09:08:45 PM
I'm pretty certain that Zylon Gaming can afford it, however the company would lose money as there is not many people who know about Boutcheetah.

Isn't it possible that it could turn out to be an advertisement for people to come play?

Selene

Quote from: MagicXR on January 24, 2013, 09:13:29 PM
Quote from: Selene on January 24, 2013, 09:08:45 PM

Isn't it possible that it could turn out to be an advertisement for people to come play?
There's other ways to advertise without having the risk factor. 

medchiller

I see, I see but the whole point of me making this topic was because a lot of peoples cards don't work with BC and I was just asking if they could look into how to fix it (requiring CVV, or straight Credit card). Just thought I'd remind everyone.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-