May 03, 2024, 04:37:37 PMLatest Member: Vamjails
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Feedback/Rants » The event items, really dude?

The event items, really dude?

Started by firekill352, February 09, 2015, 12:36:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

firekill352

I just got a 1.2 multiplier for games as xp. Im not sure why the fk this is even still around considering that playing the gora lvl u get max xp possible.0

I spend hours on to this event and this is my prize? i also got 127 zc. U know what? that can happen but serously multiplier xp?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_KqqRPvM_Sw

Video above explaining my feelings atm -,-
Utopia Member
Sympathy - Old Veteran

Firekill352- Ramk1ng as back in the old days.

anaroy50

i think u right. i got suck x1.2 exp too but even if i was getting good prize, i think that event like this need to give the same prize to every1.
some1 got bcv2III and 1200+ zc and i got x1.2 exp and 256zc.
srsly i think its not fair, and this guy even got bcv2III b4!
but i think we dont have so much to do cuz event done well... we will just have to wait next event :)

IGN : PT Roy(270)/PT Royster(262)
Guild : Prestige/Legion

VictorxM

Wow, that is really unfortunate. :P
But it was said that the prizes would be random.

(click to show/hide)

Some people got really luck, some did not. This is how it is with randomness. No need to make a threads crying.

IGN: xM — Lv. 270

firekill352

Quote from: sora007 on February 09, 2015, 01:06:36 PM

(click to show/hide)

Some people got really luck, some did not. This is how it is with randomness. No need to make a threads crying.

random item allright, fcs even if they gave me 1 reaper flag id be happier with this. Random, fine but useluss? no
Utopia Member
Sympathy - Old Veteran

Firekill352- Ramk1ng as back in the old days.

VictorxM

Quote from: firekill352 on February 09, 2015, 01:20:22 PM

(click to show/hide)

random item allright, fcs even if they gave me 1 reaper flag id be happier with this. Random, fine but useluss? no

Wow. This makes no sense. At all.
But ok, you are upset because you did not get good items, while other people got Jura Perm, bcv2 III, and stuff like this.
Boo hoo.
IGN: xM — Lv. 270

Materger

Quote from: sora007 on February 09, 2015, 01:36:19 PM
Quote from: firekill352 on February 09, 2015, 01:20:22 PM

(click to show/hide)

Wow. This makes no sense. At all.
But ok, you are upset because you did not get good items, while other people got Jura Perm, bcv2 III, and stuff like this.
Boo hoo.

You weren't as lucky as most and that honestly sucks.... for you.  :'(
Don't worry I've had things like that happen to me in many events.

squirtle! squirtle! 

-EGK-

opuiq3

February 09, 2015, 08:54:58 PM #6 Last Edit: February 09, 2015, 09:10:12 PM by opuiq3
So you knew the item was going to be random, meaning it had a chance to be useless, yet you still participated in the event?

^yw allie

Cooky

Quote from: opuiq3 on February 09, 2015, 08:54:58 PM
So you knew the item was going to random, meaning it had a chance to be useless, yet you still participated in the event?

exactly

he is only mad cause the random  didnt work out in his favor

anaroy50

i think u right lamp and cooky, but if u were getting prizes like us after all the hours spended, u were feeling the same.

Cooky

Quote from: anaroy50 on February 10, 2015, 01:57:57 AM
i think u right lamp and cooky, but if u were getting prizes like us after all the hours spended, u were feeling the same.

no, because i would have known it was a possibility to get nothing good, and i wouldnt have been completely expecting to get some amazing item

it was no secret that the prize was random. if you didnt wanna spend hours and have a chance to get nothing, then you shouldnt have spent the hours

maybe if u all posted complaining about the random prizes at the start of the event it could have been changed. rather then waiting until you didnt get what you wanted, and then crying about it.  which to be honest has just made of all you look bad, not the event

FalseProphet

Quote from: anaroy50 on February 10, 2015, 01:57:57 AM

You pretty much just said it like you know them, personally i agree with lamp and cooky if i got the prizes i would of been dissapointed but i wouldn't mope around about it i'd just sell to shop and pretend like nothing happened, and congratulate the others who did win. No point living life with regrets :p. Just like playing the lottery, you know you must probably won't win but people still buy tickets daily hoping to win the jackpot :)
"Time Heals Almost Everything, Give The Time, Some Time"
IGN: LordBubba / Bubbabear ^^ / FalseProphet

Quote"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

anaroy50

i didnt made this topic :).
if u will look at my first reply, i said we must deal with it well actually thats wut i have done.

Pokeh

Robocop7ant

<br />

Selene

I am sorry that you were not happy with the outcome of the prizes. Hopefully next time you will be more lucky.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-