May 04, 2024, 02:36:38 AMLatest Member: Eonn
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Feedback/Rants » Profanity Filter.

Profanity Filter.

Started by FalseProphet, March 02, 2015, 06:38:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FalseProphet

Why is it, that one person can get away with such lanauage whilst others are just let away with it in plain sight?
Windowlicker as room names, bot names like N****, F**Muncher, Va*******, and all sorts. Also on forums some in texts, bio's, sig's?

I mean i would say i don't care, but it's more the fact that's it's a two way street, says one thing for one person and another thing for another.
"Time Heals Almost Everything, Give The Time, Some Time"
IGN: LordBubba / Bubbabear ^^ / FalseProphet

Quote"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

Cooky

i've never seen this being an issue

can you show some examples?

FalseProphet

Quote from: Cooky on March 02, 2015, 06:43:48 PM
i've never seen this being an issue

can you show some examples?

I did mention examples, and i also mentioned once about detrek's bio to Yz, who realised and took action and removed it from his bio, i also messaged you about people using b**** and you said how it wasn't an issue, but at the end of the day i like jokes, i can take a joke but it is still a kids game, so it's best to keep it at a minimal, just my view on it.

Quote"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

Cooky

i know you mentioned examples but can you actually show some examples like I asked? like, screenshots. links to peoples profiles. etc

VictorxM

If you have a relationship with the person you are saying "bad" things, I don't care. I, for instance, call Baggie "goza", or say "f.... you"  to another friends. And they do the same with me, it's in good fun.
If it's someone just flamming with no reason, then I just report, like I did with Thanos. He got a 7-day ban for it.
So.. yeah.
Friends = OK.
Strange = mute and report.
IGN: xM — Lv. 270

FalseProphet

Quote from: Cooky on March 02, 2015, 06:54:59 PM
i know you mentioned examples but can you actually show some examples like I asked? like, screenshots. links to peoples profiles. etc

I can't take screenshots as of now, this is just a rant of things i've seen in past like right now in game, and before. Think i'd waste my time posting a topic and making up stuff? That's not my cuppa tea.

Just having a little rant, not like i'm reporting anything.

Quote from: VictorxM on March 02, 2015, 06:56:41 PM
If you have a relationship with the person you are saying "bad" things, I don't care. I, for instance, call Baggie "goza", or say "f.... you"  to another friends. And they do the same with me, it's in good fun.
If it's someone just flamming with no reason, then I just report, like I did with Thanos. He got a 7-day ban for it.
So.. yeah.
Friends = OK.
Strange = mute and report.

I know that, i'm not on about general chat lol, on about things i've seen in several months on profiles, ign's stuff like that as mentioned in first post.

That's why general chat can be an unbalanced things especially if someone is just having an off day and decides to not take it as a joke , like a certain someone i can think off who uses a lot of language all the time and people just dislike him now as it's gone too far lol.

VictorxM

Yeah, I know who you talking about.
That was way too much. He should be muted or something, IMO.
IGN: xM — Lv. 270

Cooky

Quote from: FalseProphet on March 02, 2015, 07:04:24 PM
Think i'd waste my time posting a topic and making up stuff? That's not my cuppa tea.

no, but if you want this thing you're ranting about to change you'll need to provide solid examples so staff can investigate this

unless of course your just blowing off steam which is ok

im just trying to help

FalseProphet

Quote from: Cooky on March 02, 2015, 07:43:37 PM
Quote from: FalseProphet on March 02, 2015, 07:04:24 PM
Think i'd waste my time posting a topic and making up stuff? That's not my cuppa tea.

no, but if you want this thing you're ranting about to change you'll need to provide solid examples so staff can investigate this

unless of course your just blowing off steam which is ok

im just trying to help

The guild page was changed which i didn't realise, have nothing against them. But however, said person's profile in their thing is still the same, i'll pm you to stop drama.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-