May 05, 2024, 03:51:59 AMLatest Member: hvZep
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Spam » Word of Advice #5 out of 10

Word of Advice #5 out of 10

Started by leapman, March 11, 2015, 10:08:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

leapman

March 11, 2015, 10:08:00 PM Last Edit: March 11, 2015, 10:12:58 PM by leapman
Bro tip*

Never tell women that they look better without makeup on. You'll regret it. Imagine all that time put into bringing out their best features, then you basically tell them it wasn't worth it.

~ Paranoia

Shout out Medchill the ladies man.

#VeryPowerfulEGKmessage
<br />http://mrbreadmaker.ga<br /><br />SC: breadstickmaker<br />EGK #Aphrodite<br />

medchiller

Lol, flapjack knows where its at.

leapman

<br />http://mrbreadmaker.ga<br /><br />SC: breadstickmaker<br />EGK #Aphrodite<br />

Corr

Told a girl at starbucks  literally 20 min that she looked better without make up, she agreed with me and told me she doesn't like make up but just wanted to experiment cause she was emotionally hurt, got her number and we been talkin bout her problems and setting up a time to meet up and hang out.

/killedyouradvicesorry.

ZeaL - Rank 1 Hax, just because
I do it for the lulz.

Madprox

Quote from: Corr on March 11, 2015, 11:34:55 PM
Told a girl at starbucks  literally 20 min that she looked better without make up, she agreed with me and told me she doesn't like make up but just wanted to experiment cause she was emotionally hurt, got her number and we been talkin bout her problems and setting up a time to meet up and hang out.

/killedyouradvicesorry.
i've had multiple similar experiences.
#sryleap<3

IGN: GM Max | Level: 270 | Guild: Utopia

Cooky

leapman

March 12, 2015, 12:13:41 AM #6 Last Edit: March 12, 2015, 12:32:28 AM by leapman
Told a girl at starbucks  literally 20 min that she looked better without make up, she agreed with me and told me she doesn't like make up but just wanted to experiment cause she was emotionally hurt, got her number and we been talkin bout her problems and setting up a time to meet up and hang out.

/killedyouradvicesorry.

Not necessarily, you've got to take into account that not all women are the same man.  :P All these tips vary between women. Some take pride in their make up skills, not every girl is insecure. (NOT SAYING THAT GIRL WAS INSECURE!)

Quote from: Madprox on March 11, 2015, 11:51:41 PM

/killedyouradvicesorry.
i've had multiple similar experiences.
#sryleap<3
LOVE YOU MAX! <3

Quote from: Cooky on March 11, 2015, 11:59:19 PM
i never talked to a girl :(
Yes, you have.  :D Allie and Selene man.

onyx

As someone who's been in a very long lasting relationship you can easily tell which girls you should or shouldn't say that line to.

Scenario #1:
you know this girls life is makeup and she is a intermediate / pro. By looking at her face you can see she has several layers of makeup and this shows definition you otherwise cannot achieve naturally. It's best to avoid saying this girl looks better natural because she is as far away from natural as possible so unless you're good friends how do you know what she looks like natural?

Scenario #2:
this girl only has minimal stuff on like eye liner or lipstick, maybe trying to hide a zit or two but the rest you can tell is all her. You can complement this girls natural look anytime anywhere and are basically guaranteed a positive response as long as you're not creepy.

It's usually one or the other and if you think paying attention to what makeup looks and feels like is lame then gl dude.

leapman

Quote from: onyx on March 12, 2015, 12:48:34 AM
As someone who's been in a very long lasting relationship you can easily tell which girls you should or shouldn't say that line to.

Scenario #1:
you know this girls life is makeup and she is a intermediate / pro. By looking at her face you can see she has several layers of makeup and this shows definition you otherwise cannot achieve naturally. It's best to avoid saying this girl looks better natural because she is as far away from natural as possible so unless you're good friends how do you know what she looks like natural?

Scenario #2:
this girl only has minimal stuff on like eye liner or lipstick, maybe trying to hide a zit or two but the rest you can tell is all her. You can complement this girls natural look anytime anywhere and are basically guaranteed a positive response as long as you're not creepy.

It's usually one or the other and if you think paying attention to what makeup looks and feels like is lame then gl dude.

PREACH! PREACH! I'm going to be more specific with my next post.

KillerPig

Quote from: Cooky on March 11, 2015, 11:59:19 PM
i never talked to a girl :(
idk whats funnier
the fact that youre actually posting this or the realization that idk if ur joking or not

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

KillerPig

as someone whos positive 90% of you havent had girlfriends
stop
:)

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-