May 09, 2024, 01:28:23 PMLatest Member: LuellaKend
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » Guilds » Normal Server » Sympathy , Get da **** ready for the event starting 19/09 ! ;D

Sympathy , Get da **** ready for the event starting 19/09 ! ;D

Started by loewe98, November 04, 2013, 02:48:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ramk1ng

Quote from: iBrobotback on March 06, 2014, 07:35:12 PM
Why was I kicked from the guild?

we thought u didnt had the attitude for the guild, u are recognized as an guild hopper and allot of the guildies voted in with this decision, therefor are u now removed from the guild.

qolderman

IGN: Caustic

^thanks cooky <3
Quote from: Cooky on August 03, 2014, 12:05:07 AM
whats wrong with eating a sock

loewe98

Gj guys , close to 80 mil . Sorry that i wasn't on that mutch this week , i was at my friend hes home and wasn't able to play . I'm back and ready to grinde ;) !

iBrobotback

Quote from: Ramk1ng on March 06, 2014, 08:29:24 PM

we thought u didnt had the attitude for the guild, u are recognized as an guild hopper and allot of the guildies voted in with this decision, therefor are u now removed from the guild.
the Fuk? i wasnt a guild hopper! I had 2 choices, Anarchy or Sympathy. I wanted Sympathy, but it was full so i join Anarchy. Then there is a spot available i join sympathy and get kicked. How the fuk is that guild hopping? Then, I was goin to rack in a huge amount of GP, i didnt have an attitude. Only that 1 asswipe in the guild that kept annoying me just to get on my nerve. AND NOW FINALLY, your guild is contaminated with hackers... 2 hackers already accounted for. Will it continue to grow?

Ramk1ng

Quote from: iBrobotback on March 10, 2014, 12:06:17 PM

the ***? i wasnt a guild hopper! I had 2 choices, Anarchy or Sympathy. I wanted Sympathy, but it was full so i join Anarchy. Then there is a spot available i join sympathy and get kicked. How the *** is that guild hopping? Then, I was goin to rack in a huge amount of GP, i didnt have an attitude. Only that 1 asswipe in the guild that kept annoying me just to get on my nerve. AND NOW FINALLY, your guild is contaminated with hackers... 2 hackers already accounted for. Will it continue to grow?

If a person in this guild annoyed you. why not report it to the leader or co-leaders. If u are willing to change guild because they are better, thats a wrong attitude, u never thought about it that anarchy counted on u aswell? How do u think they will feel after u did this? that is what i mostly ment with attitude.

About the hackers, im not sure who you mean by that. I know there are suspiciouns but i don't believe ( i could be wrong here ) it was certain.

qolderman

Quote from: Ramk1ng on March 10, 2014, 12:32:16 PM

the ***? i wasnt a guild hopper! I had 2 choices, Anarchy or Sympathy. I wanted Sympathy, but it was full so i join Anarchy. Then there is a spot available i join sympathy and get kicked. How the *** is that guild hopping? Then, I was goin to rack in a huge amount of GP, i didnt have an attitude. Only that 1 asswipe in the guild that kept annoying me just to get on my nerve. AND NOW FINALLY, your guild is contaminated with hackers... 2 hackers already accounted for. Will it continue to grow?

If a person in this guild annoyed you. why not report it to the leader or co-leaders. If u are willing to change guild because they are better, thats a wrong attitude, u never thought about it that anarchy counted on u aswell? How do u think they will feel after u did this? that is what i mostly ment with attitude.

About the hackers, im not sure who you mean by that. I know there are suspiciouns but i don't believe ( i could be wrong here ) it was certain.
We're all getting gp legit. There was one hacker 2 good 4 u, but we kicked him.

^thanks cooky <3

iBrobotback

Quote from: qolderman on March 10, 2014, 02:48:39 PM

Basically I applied for anarchy and sympathy simultaneously and whoever signed me got me. But then FireY urged me to come and made a spot for me then i joined... Thats why I left Anarchy to join Sympathy.
You have a very unlegit player, Born2Kill. Hack leeches/hacks with some1 named Tranquila. I think he might be Dutch or somethin, the language they were speaking.
And Honestly, FireY was right there witnessing that person annoy me, but warned me for snapping at him... He just pushed my buttons...

Ramk1ng

Quote from: iBrobotback on March 10, 2014, 03:52:27 PM

Basically I applied for anarchy and sympathy simultaneously and whoever signed me got me. But then FireY urged me to come and made a spot for me then i joined... Thats why I left Anarchy to join Sympathy.
You have a very unlegit player, Born2Kill. Hack leeches/hacks with some1 named Tranquila. I think he might be Dutch or somethin, the language they were speaking.
And Honestly, FireY was right there witnessing that person annoy me, but warned me for snapping at him... He just pushed my buttons...

as far as i know, born2kill is dutch yes but he also has made multiple topics about hackers. Yes ofcourse he leeches a game or even 2 to get the proof. But i don't see the harm in that? he is just making bc a better place.

Thornz

IGN: FM Thornz [Lv 270]
Quote from: cyc0828He destroy my guild
Not pants

qolderman

^thanks cooky <3

iBrobotback

Quote from: Ramk1ng on March 10, 2014, 03:59:21 PM
Quote from: iBrobotback on March 10, 2014, 03:52:27 PM

as far as i know, born2kill is dutch yes but he also has made multiple topics about hackers. Yes ofcourse he leeches a game or even 2 to get the proof. But i don't see the harm in that? he is just making bc a better place.
thats what u think. I have video evidence of him participating in the hacking. He even told me to let the hacker get slot1 (for the hack to work) and rm, then i suicided and watched him hack with the other nub, plenty of times... for Raid mainly. How much evidence do you possibly need? 1 game, 2 games, multiple games? RT set for proof?... lol.

Zetsu

Brobot, nobody want's your comment's you was rejected from this guild. Now it's just causing drama, just leave it. This is a guild thread after-all not a discussion. If you have a problem with someone speak to a moderator, or staff too sort it out. If you have evidence of a hacker then go report in report a rule breaker section. Not here.

Gl with rank 3 guys;).

hur9

qolderman

Quote from: Zetsu on March 10, 2014, 07:48:08 PM
Gl with rank 3 guys;).
thanks

@brobot, just leave our guild thread and stop causing drama.

remember you hacked, too?

^thanks cooky <3

iBrobotback

Quote from: Zetsu on March 10, 2014, 07:48:08 PM
Brobot, nobody want's your comment's you was rejected from this guild. Now it's just causing drama, just leave it. This is a guild thread after-all not a discussion. If you have a problem with someone speak to a moderator, or staff too sort it out. If you have evidence of a hacker then go report in report a rule breaker section. Not here.

Gl with rank 3 guys;).
Yes it IS a guild-thread, and I asked a guild based question. The responses may have not been, thus I also responded off a guild-based topic. I dont have a problem with anyone, lol... I know where to report hackers, but a previous report was already submitted, and im not reporting a hacker here, im simply informing you of some mischievous behavior within your guild, on your guild-based thread.

I did hack... but i hack no more... Why shall we, or you, unearth the past to use it as an assault in the present? Besides, im not causing drama, I asked a simple question and was antagonized with irrelevant responses to that question.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-