May 21, 2024, 10:16:40 PMLatest Member: Robertbof
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Report A Bug » Solved Bug Reports » DragonClaws is lovely

DragonClaws is lovely

Started by bak6377, September 27, 2012, 10:07:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bak6377

September 27, 2012, 10:07:36 AM Last Edit: September 27, 2012, 11:46:23 AM by bak6377
He is steal my mind :-*

ReSigNeRs

ReSigNeRs

Where?. And why won't you post the video here? -.-"

frog

im my opinion he hacks cuz his {S} game was there for like 20-25 min. and i don't think he can survive all that time alone , and i tried to lure him to tell me how he hack but he refused and flammed me , btw this is wronge section should have been in report a rule breaker

Santa

i dont understand.  is he a bug?

Selene

Quote from: frog on September 27, 2012, 11:14:17 AM
im my opinion he hacks cuz his {S} game was there for like 20-25 min. and i don't think he can survive all that time alone , and i tried to lure him to tell me how he hack but he refused and flammed me , btw this is wronge section should have been in report a rule breaker

He isnt hacking.

Santa

Also, i would like to point out.  It's sort of your fault for telling you 'your hacking'.  Anyone would respond in anger to that statement especially if they aren't hacking.  I highly doubt he can hack, since there are no public hacks released that can do anything like that.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-