May 02, 2024, 05:41:54 AMLatest Member: OurdeBup
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » Am I ever?

Am I ever?

Started by BlackStickre, May 28, 2014, 08:12:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlackStickre

Going to get my account back?
Since darcky still has all my items, & vish my empty account with perm mem on it left.
Am I ever going to get it back?
Staff ain't doing shit for it.

FalseProphet

Because like they stated, if the account was a shared account they do not partake in some things that happen to that account IF anything does e.g the 2nd person taking all the items for themselves. If i am right in saying so.

This just amuses me, every time i see you post about it now. If they did help you they should sort the priorities right. Firstly, to those whose account's where hacked rather than people who where silly enough to share an account with someone they haven't even met in real life and have all their items robbed of them, ha. :)
"Time Heals Almost Everything, Give The Time, Some Time"
IGN: LordBubba / Bubbabear ^^ / FalseProphet

Quote"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

medchiller

The main reason I'm not helping is because I have no clue what happened. If you were account sharing with Darcky and he sold your account that is 100% your own fault as we allow but don't encourage account sharing.

If you would like some serious help make sure the people you are flaming know what is going on. You account and items were most likely discussed before but they couldn't be returned because it was a fault of your own or someone got into your account. If this is the case then you are not the only one that this happened to. Cooky, one of our own staff members had his account breached but didn't receive any compensation.

hur9

I'm pretty sure you acc shared (else you traded) with Darcky inb4 the acc sharing rule was removed.

FalseProphet

Quote from: medchiller on May 28, 2014, 08:30:53 PM
The main reason I'm not helping is because I have no clue what happened. If you were account sharing with Darcky and he sold your account that is 100% your own fault as we allow but don't encourage account sharing.

If you would like some serious help make sure the people you are flaming know what is going on. You account and items were most likely discussed before but they couldn't be returned because it was a fault of your own or someone got into your account. If this is the case then you are not the only one that this happened to. Cooky, one of our own staff members had his account breached but didn't receive any compensation.

^Perhaps a change of password every 30 days would be advise-able or just something more personal that you don't share with anyone or post around;)

Quote from: hur90 on May 28, 2014, 08:37:09 PM
I'm pretty sure you acc shared (else you traded) with Darcky inb4 the acc sharing rule was removed.
^And this. I remember ages ago sharing with a guy named "Sliner" well he gave me his account to level when he went away whilst the rule was still in play, but that's past tense ha.
"Time Heals Almost Everything, Give The Time, Some Time"
IGN: LordBubba / Bubbabear ^^ / FalseProphet

Quote"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

BlackStickre

We traded accounts, than darcky knew my pass idk how (probl forgot to changhe it) and took all my items etc.. after that he sold my empty account to vish.
@Med: I posted the full story a while ago.
@False: We didn't share (we used to do but we stopped after we traded)
@Vish: Please go of my topic, I have nothing to say to you  :D

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-