May 06, 2024, 04:26:48 AMLatest Member: jumdy
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » ghetto as f dubstep mashup thingy / nicki minaj x missy elliott

ghetto as f dubstep mashup thingy / nicki minaj x missy elliott

Started by Yz, August 17, 2014, 04:15:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yz

https://soundcloud.com/dj-****/rawdeal-express-yourself-x-monster-x-work-it

people either hate or love this one cuz these genres kinda clash. people who usually like EDM hate rap, and people who usually like rap hate EDM.. so far people have told me it's greatly meshed but they dislike one or two parts cuz of genre prefernce. some others love all of it though. lemme know if you like/hate certain parts n such or jus have a listen

and sorry for spamming off topic with these but i've been having some great success and enjoyment from this lately
DISCORD killyzkill

-Speedy-

The beginning mix was good but i just didn't like the song choice but at 1:25 the drop was sick and from there on the rest was pretty damn dope.

#1 *Sector Nub*
-Speedy-, Speedy II, Speedy III

Yz

Quote from: -Speedy- on August 17, 2014, 04:19:49 AM
The beginning mix was good but i just didn't like the song choice but at 1:25 the drop was sick and from there on the rest was pretty damn dope.

yeah song choice was what some didn't like, and if they liked the song choice they didn't like the drop lol. thanks for input bruz
DISCORD killyzkill

Thornz

Some of the distortion affects in the beginning made it sound a tad low quality, even tho I know it wasn't. Other than that, it sounded hella good :3

IGN: FM Thornz [Lv 270]
Quote from: cyc0828He destroy my guild
Not pants

Cooky

I didn't like it, it kinda gave me a headache

but seemed creative

Quote from: Thornz on August 17, 2014, 04:27:46 AM
Some of the distortion affects in the beginning made it sound a tad low quality,

and this

the stuff you been releasing lately kinda reminds me of girl talk but it might just be cus you used some of the same songs but idk maybe on purpose

Yz

DISCORD killyzkill

123bomb123

IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

Yz

DISCORD killyzkill

Cooky

Pokeh

Quote from: 123bomb123 on August 17, 2014, 04:35:47 AM
ghetto haha cuz u used black ppl
loool

anyone who remixes tracks from MBDTF is a friend of mine. <3

Yz

ayy cmon missy elliott tho

thx poke but did u liked

Quote from: Cooky on August 17, 2014, 04:40:49 AM
Quote from: Yz on August 17, 2014, 04:31:23 AM
^ reminded you of them in a good way?

ya ofc

and its more like 'him' not 'them'  lol

woops :P
DISCORD killyzkill

Pokeh

yes do a remix of hell of a life by kanye if you can i think you can do well with it especially with the chorus/synth.

keep these short. longer mixes are kinda boring/repetitive i guess but i'm not a fan of them in general so yeah. this was short, on the point, smooth transition, and i enjoyed it even tho its not my favorite genre.

Yz

Quote from: Pokeh on August 17, 2014, 04:44:27 AM
yes do a remix of hell of a life by kanye if you can i think you can do well with it especially with the chorus/synth.

keep these short. longer mixes are kinda boring/repetitive i guess but i'm not a fan of them in general so yeah. this was short, on the point, smooth transition, and i enjoyed it even tho its not my favorite genre.

yah ive been doing them short lately cuz im just releasing mashups over mixes, check my sc
https://soundcloud.com/dj-****
going pretty well with just mashes

and k ill look into it
DISCORD killyzkill

Pokeh

Quote from: Yz on August 17, 2014, 04:46:19 AM
Quote from: Pokeh on August 17, 2014, 04:44:27 AM

yah ive been doing them short lately cuz im just releasing mashups over mixes, check my sc
https://soundcloud.com/dj-****
going pretty well with just mashes

and k ill look into it
https://soundcloud.com/dj-****/followers

already following you along with 1k+ other people on SC. it's essentially become my life now since i started my audio blog/radio show. (my SC is showeringthoughts)

and plz do. that song is one of my fave and i haven't heard really good remixes of it since it released 4 years ago.

Yz

oh i thought dat was uuuu

well u asked me nicely so i will try hard for u son
DISCORD killyzkill

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-