May 09, 2024, 03:29:25 PMLatest Member: LuellaKend
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Spam » Physics questions

Physics questions

Started by medchiller, April 15, 2014, 12:58:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

medchiller

I was away from school for a few days and I missed some physicis classes. My teacher gave me some questions to do and I don't really know how to approach them and he didn't give me any answers either. If anyone is currently in Physics or remembers something from it and would like to help please feel free to post.

1. A non-uniform beam with a mass of 85kg has a length of 6.2m and is attached to a wall and supported at an angle of 28 degrees from the wall by a horizontal rope which is attached to the wall above the beam . The tension in the rope is found to be 310N. How far from the pivot point is the center of mass of the beam? The diagram looks like this:
(click to show/hide)

2. A uniform diving board is 4.5m long, it's mass is 45kg. A person with a mass of 75kg stands at the end. Support A holds the board at the other end support B is 1.0m away from support A. Calculate the magnitude and direction of the forces of support A and B exert.
This diagram looks like this:
(click to show/hide)

123bomb123

Are you taking note of gravity's force?
IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

medchiller

Quote from: 123bomb123 on April 15, 2014, 01:45:08 AM
Are you taking note of gravity's force?
Yes ofc, the force of gravity is too much to be ignored in these questions.

Pokeh

medchiller

Quote from: kulvinder on April 16, 2014, 03:49:54 AM
Check with your text books or friends from class.
Yeah, posting on a forum for a video game was the automatic option for me to go to ::) I kid I kid, but yeah I did that but they were less than helpful. All of my friends are in other classes or I am classified as the smart one out of our group of friends. As for the text book it doesn't have any other examples similar or the answers to the question. I got the questions answered on another random forum. xP

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-