May 03, 2024, 12:12:43 PMLatest Member: CharlesSuife
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » Thornz Co-Stars in New Daft Punk Music Video!

Thornz Co-Stars in New Daft Punk Music Video!

Started by Thornz, December 24, 2014, 04:10:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thornz

Lol, fooled you. Sorta.

My aspiring photographer friend had to do a slideshow story to music for a high school photography project, and I wanted to share it cause it turned out kinda cool. Since it's hard to tell in the photos, and my friend didn't bother going any farther than a roughcut version of this yet, I'll give the basic plot behind the slideshow:

Two humans get kidnapped by an evil-genius/mad scientist (the photographer's sister), and she turns them into robots and programs them to take over the world (very original, I know). The robots get in a car to go on the mission, but soon their "human essence" starts overwriting their programming and they crash the car (hard to tell in the pics). They are awed by the beauty of nature, and set off to find the mad scientist so they can stop her. She tries to kill them, and shoots one in the chest, but the other one grabs the gun and karate chops her neck (idk if we ever decided if she was dead or unconscious, lol). The gold robot helps the silver robot back to his feet, and the set off to try and completely reclaim their human essence.

At this point it's just a bunch of random pics of the robots wandering around, with some cool shots, like the one where we jump off of the dam to get to to the bottom (which was my idea, I might add, lol). There's also a part where we take a robot selfie, lmao. The robots at some point (somewhere before the dam pictures) get told to go to the location on the map (one of them is holding an iPhone but it's hard to see IMO). They finally arrive at a field and briefly groove out a bit in celebration (truth be told we grooved quite a bit during the whole thing cause we had some dubstep/house music playing on a phone, lol), before they painfully start turning back in to humans. We give each other a (very lame looking) double high-five, and the  walk off into the distance.

I think that's everything, but I'm doing this from memory. Let me know if I missed a part. And might wanna watch this quick before YT takes it down for copywrite infringement of the song, lol. Oh, and I'm the gold robot FYI. Enjoy XD

Humans after all

IGN: FM Thornz [Lv 270]
Quote from: cyc0828He destroy my guild
Not pants

Godz

Thornz

Quote from: Godz on December 24, 2014, 06:00:36 PM
2 robots down the road   :D

Lol yeah, a cop actually was passing by when we took those and he pulled over to ask wtf was going on lolol.

IGN: FM Thornz [Lv 270]
Quote from: cyc0828He destroy my guild
Not pants

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-