May 06, 2024, 12:52:29 PMLatest Member: dlsdo0104
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » returning member

returning member

Started by Painkiller, September 24, 2010, 11:04:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Painkiller

I left when boutcheetah was having problems with acclaim and have been meaning to come back however I see that the servers are still off and acclaim has been "disbanded" it seems so I was wondering if you guys are back or are still in the process of getting things worked out.

zomniethe4

Welcome back, and the game should be back for a while

Zom

Meta

The reason why the server's down because it's rebooting. I think/hope it'll be up soon.

zomniethe4

You should go apply to be tested for inception :o

Zom

Allie

The game will be up when that lazy person named RedEyes finishes whatever he's doing now.
I'm so sorry for this.

Faith

Stfu meta.... You dont know what you're talking about. The server will be up as soon as RedEyes gets his ass on msn. xP

Welcome back btw.

Painkiller

thats good to hear. glad things worked out and the game is still up. ;D i have to download the game again anyways and am already doing so since this is a new laptop

SonicParadox

Quote from: Painkiller on September 24, 2010, 11:04:38 PM
I left when boutcheetah was having problems with acclaim and have been meaning to come back however I see that the servers are still off and acclaim has been "disbanded" it seems so I was wondering if you guys are back or are still in the process of getting things worked out.
Same. :D (except I came back a week or two ago)

Allie

You're both wrong.
So be quiet on what you don't know.

Meta

Ask him when he gets on then.

SonicParadox

Quote from: Meta on September 24, 2010, 11:30:26 PM
Ask him when he gets on then.
I think that's what they're waiting for...

Allie

I called him several times today.
Now shut up.
Don't make me lock this.
No replying to this.

Meta

Quote from: SonicParadox on September 24, 2010, 11:31:49 PM
I think that's what they're waiting for...

No, they're waiting for him to get back in general.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-