May 10, 2024, 09:33:35 AMLatest Member: poocat
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » When i start the game it updates but there is an error and it crashes. advice?

When i start the game it updates but there is an error and it crashes. advice?

Started by MasterManiac13, December 22, 2010, 12:03:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MasterManiac13

When i try to play BoutChetah...click the start icon and boot the game etc, etc update manager starts like normal all is good. it starts to update like normal, but then not a sixth of the way into the update i get an error message and it crashes. :-\

by the way i have been playing for a while and have done several sucsessful updates so this is not the first.

anybody having the same problem?

P.S i use windows 7, is it a problem found only with windows 7. ???

FireyDevel

I do everytime I run it normally, though for me it works if I right click and run as admin.
Redemption - We're more than hardcore, know how to start wars and scar yours...

Get ready for doom, because I've blackened the sun and I've bloodied the moon.

MasterManiac13

Quote from: FireyDevel on December 22, 2010, 12:04:40 PM
I do everytime I run it normally, though for me it works if I right click and run as admin.

the game wont work at all if i dont run admin, so in short i already am runing in admin.

MasterManiac13

wait a sec i need to tell it to run in admin every time i play ???

i thought i had to do it once and it would every time like switching a setting.

ok i ran admin and it worked thanks DEVIL.

i did not expect to get a reply from a GM. :D

FireyDevel

Your very welcome man, and I have to run as admin every time I want to play, though doing so is quite easy to do :P
Redemption - We're more than hardcore, know how to start wars and scar yours...

Get ready for doom, because I've blackened the sun and I've bloodied the moon.

MasterManiac13

Quote from: FireyDevel on December 22, 2010, 12:12:12 PM
Your very welcome man, and I have to run as admin every time I want to play, though doing so is quite easy to do :P

Thanks again and see you out there. ;)

Robocop7ant

mm, click on the icon, right mouse button or w/e and click on settings/properties, then Compatibility and then you see "run this program as admin", click on the little box or that so it gets a "V" or w/e, then press use, and ok.

then it runs as admin allways when you press on it.
<br />

cjtown

Go in your boutcheetah folder, right click bout.exe and run as admin. This way you won't need to do it every time you want to play.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-