May 12, 2024, 02:10:28 PMLatest Member: Nicholesycle
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » A game that makes you go crazy (:O)

A game that makes you go crazy (:O)

Started by ShinIchi, September 30, 2010, 05:21:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ShinIchi

I found 5 days ago a game, it's called "Polybius". That's a psychologic game that attacks your sub-conscience and makes you have nightmares that's makes you cry of the fear. It scares the people, makes the people feel followed (Ye, my english sucks, and I'm scared).

I can't sleep in the nights (Current time: 2:11 A.M, Bogotá - Colombia), I only feel fear, I see shadows in the walls, and that's an experience that I wanna forget, I'll attach a Wikipedia Link, if you want, search some videos about the gameplay in YouTube, but believe me: That's so freaking (I sometimes see faces in the walls, I choosen "Nightmare", "medium amnesiac in the game" and "Poltergeis").

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polybius_(game) (Wiki Link)

Download link: http://rapidshare.com/files/114745416/POLYBIUS-V6.1.rar

NEVER PLAY IT IN MAX "DIFICULTY" LEVEL, nobody have did it, that's enough with middle-low level. (Just search in YouTube for a Gameplay video that explains you how to play), I don't care for mental wounds that it may cause.

Gramps

I don't need the game to make me crazy, i have a wife and kids. They are doing a fine job.

^^meaty, muncay, zom & kenny <3

ShinIchi

Quote from: Gramps on September 30, 2010, 05:35:17 AM
I don't need the game to make me crazy, i have a wife and kids. They are doing a fine job.
Lol.

Styx

lOL THATS EPIC GAME, IM SOO GOOD AT IT.
looks stupid. lol.

mijumyandrei

ShinIchi

Quote from: mijumyandrei on September 30, 2010, 05:48:27 AM
yea lol watch this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CpGXEEa1c5I then look at something else:)

I can't believe that people have committed suicides after playing it in Medium-High.

Styx

Theres subliminal messages in that game, thats the most fail game atari has made ever.

randomftw123

dude, no kidding.

played it.

it does have subliminal messages. I see them from time to time, even after minutes after I stopped playing. : |

seriously, it's weird. and nasty. played it for like 3 mins and had enough... ;|
WALK WITH ME IN HELL!!!

^tricky win <3

Iridion

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Kevin

Quote from: Gramps on September 30, 2010, 05:35:17 AM

I love you Gramps. <33

What he just said makes him #1.

mmiicc0

"It's not the effort, it's the enthusiasm."

Opti, Iri, Xrow time! > Peanut, Butter, Jelly time!

Allie rage + Global Warming = Boom!

Women are like footballers, they're always kicking balls.

GavinGill

This reminds me of when churches went around condemning BTNH's E99 Eternal and faces of Death albums for the same thing. It's all bullshit.

"You cannot escape the responsibility of tomorrow by evading it today."
"A leader is best when people barely know he exists, when his work is
done, his aim fulfilled, they will say: we did it ourselves."

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-