May 03, 2024, 09:10:18 PMLatest Member: soaka455
BoutCheetah » Forum » Zylon Gaming » Updates » Relay server has been re-released

Relay server has been re-released

Started by Santa, July 28, 2011, 07:34:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Santa

July 28, 2011, 07:34:38 AM Last Edit: July 28, 2011, 07:37:29 AM by RedEyes
After many hours of hard work, the relay server has been fully recoded.  Before, it failed horribly, but with ZylonShield and many other things, I have finally put the connection issue to rest for good.  You may notice that people have blue icons, and are connecting still, don't be shocked by this, as that is the relay server in action. If a user is blue, they might have a slightly higher ping to you, as their connection is being handled through the server, not directly client to client.

Sorry it took so long to implement this. If you are still having connection issues in-game, please let me know.

Thanks!

~RedEyes.

mo9

better connection for everyone ?
sounds pretty good to me
cheers
thanks kenny
ZeaL Rank 1 BvB, just because

vv secks box

Jeffalo13

Quote from: mo9 on July 28, 2011, 07:37:48 AM
better connection for everyone ?
sounds pretty good to me
cheers
thanks kenny

No, it means that you will connect to everyone.
  I'M ON MY WORST BEHAVIOR

alipc09

so is the zylonshield updated that nobody hacks anymore?

asmit10

Hello, I don't know if it's this that caused it but people that lag, can now "fly" before if it was lag they weren't able to fly. The problem with this is that they can be so high up that you can't see them.
Quote from: cybercjt on May 27, 2012, 02:27:31 PM
Shegoat
i'm 6 according to Dillh
The internet is a great place to grow up. Just make sure you keep growing.

Yz

I'm yellow conn. to all...

I'M yellow conn. to all..

I'M YELLOW CONN. TO ALL..!
DISCORD killyzkill

dimon69

This made my day :3 :3 :3 :3 :3

Finally =>
"I Never Paint Dreams Or Nightmares I Paint My Own Reality"

BoutRoodi

Finally I can PVP with Koreans to get BS off them.
IGN: Roodi
Level: 150
Guild: none

Rossbach

July 28, 2011, 11:23:09 AM #8 Last Edit: July 28, 2011, 11:26:13 AM by Rossbach
Oh........FKINGYES!  Where is Meta and Tricky!

Omnomnom eating toast.

hawk5005

July 28, 2011, 12:12:01 PM #9 Last Edit: July 28, 2011, 12:17:43 PM by hawk5005
This happened to me all day.
Whenever someone who lags comes in, everyone starts typing double and hitting double, they start floating around it's like they have 4 arms, it's like they have a clone who hits in the same time.
And it's not just me, everyone else in the room complained about it.
I had a full room, Rossbach came in and all of a sudden everyone started lagging.
( I talk about PvP rooms. )
As far as I've seen, now you can connect to everyone, but the connection is worse with the people you already could connect before.

Selene

Rossbach

July 28, 2011, 12:20:43 PM #11 Last Edit: July 28, 2011, 12:23:33 PM by Rossbach
Quote from: hawk5005 on July 28, 2011, 12:12:01 PM
Whenever someone who lags comes in, everyone starts typing double and hitting double, they start floating around it's like they have 4 arms, it's like they have a clone who hits in the same time.
I had a full room, Rossbach came in and all of a sudden everyone started lagging.
As far as I've seen, now you can connect to everyone, but the connection is worse with the people you already could connect before.

Ross did not "lag" at all. Anyways after I got the "Disconnected from server relay" they say the "lag" stopped.

Omnomnom eating toast.

mo9

Quote from: hawk5005 on July 28, 2011, 12:12:01 PM
true story i wus there
ZeaL Rank 1 BvB, just because

vv secks box

Selene

Redeyes the sever is lagging soo bad. You see players flying up in the air and double bullets.

Santa

Hello, this confirms that the relay server actually does work, but has a few bugs at the moment.  I'll have to re-look over the logs to see what causes the double connections.

Thanks for the reports!

~RedEyes.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-