May 09, 2024, 04:51:33 PMLatest Member: LuellaKend
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Spam » Zylon Staff List

Zylon Staff List

Started by frog, August 07, 2012, 01:12:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

antisickness

I support neo, not junping on the bandwagon, but because I know neo has his head fixed on straight. (Figuratively. I'm not saying others don't but but neo is top notch)

I think dill's a good mod. He's taken the job with a positive and friendly approach both to us and the newcomers. I don't think i've seen him pissed before and he's quite the character to the team. I can only disapprove of his language (sometimes)

It's gonna be difficult, if not impossible, trying to get the perfect team but as it stands, we're just gamers who volunteer so what do you expect?

Dillh

PT Dillh (Steveroseik-) | Guild : Prestige | Lvl : 270 |

KillerPig

doubt neo will come back as staff lmao. couldn't say I blame him either

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

antisickness

I mean like grammar and stuff (language skills) not swearing btw. Like there you put a comma instead of a full stop  :[

I'm developing ocd ooohh maaaaaa goooooorrd

Also i wanna know wat happened to neo it sounds tasty

mo9

Quote from: antisickness on August 07, 2012, 09:14:48 PM
I mean like grammar and stuff (language skills) not swearing btw. Like there you put a comma instead of a full stop  :[

I'm developing ocd ooohh maaaaaa goooooorrd

Also i wanna know wat happened to neo it sounds tasty
screw story time and get on msn : |
ZeaL Rank 1 BvB, just because

vv secks box

KillerPig

zomniethe4

Zom

KillerPig

omg wtf

i mean the reshiram one ok

Surgeypurgey

August 07, 2012, 09:43:39 PM #39 Last Edit: August 07, 2012, 09:46:41 PM by Surgeypurgey
if u want to see reshiram then go to my topic in gfx

or

how have i been here for 2 years (of course with the random leaving and comebacking) but no mod/fm :OOO!!

hawk5005

August 08, 2012, 06:56:45 AM #40 Last Edit: August 08, 2012, 06:57:13 AM by hawk5005
Quote from: zomniethe4 on August 07, 2012, 08:35:06 PMHawk- Kinda iffy, haven't noticed him doing anything much but that could just be my lack of attention.
Not necessarily your lack of attention.
Out job is to make sure we take out spam bots, move threads etc etc before anyone notices that there's something wrong, and if you say that I don't really do much then I feel I've done my job. :P
@neo being a GM, I support that, however if I remember correctly, Neo didn't want this and nor did Allie.

Yz

Neo shoulda been GM a while ago but it's a bit too late for that now. I'm basically head GM rather than perm admin ;) SO there's still 2 gms atm including me

Dill has a week or two to show improvement cuz lately he's been way inactive

Cooky is picking it up
DISCORD killyzkill

Iridion

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

loewe98

frog

thanks god this topic is in spam :D

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-