iif i can't i'll get it by Decembers 
ZeaL Rank 1 BvB, just because

vv secks box

Rossbach

Omnomnom eating toast.

Allie

Quote from: Dewo on November 15, 2012, 08:00:34 PM
Quote from: Dewo on November 15, 2012, 07:52:35 PM
The screenshots I posted of Kenny and the impersonator, just to clarify that it was Kenny, since you guys never proved it was him.

I deleted it. God, it was such a blight on your face of judgement.
You decided to publicly post Kenny's IP. It resulted in me revoking mod rights to view IP anymore. If you don't know how to correctly use the view IP, you don't deserve it.
I wouldn't have called you out on it if you didn't demand to know why your rule-breaking release of private information was removed.

KillerPig

Quote from: Allie on November 15, 2012, 11:43:05 PM
I deleted it. God, it was such a blight on your face of judgement.
You decided to publicly post Kenny's IP. It resulted in me revoking mod rights to view IP anymore. If you don't know how to correctly use the view IP, you don't deserve it.
I wouldn't have called you out on it if you didn't demand to know why your rule-breaking release of private information was removed.
THATS WHAT I SAID

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

Pokeh

For the record Kenny's posted his IP publicly before in attempts to mock B. evo/megaarkade in trying to hack him/bc

Allie

Quote from: Pokeh on November 15, 2012, 11:46:41 PM
For the record Kenny's posted his IP publicly before in attempts to mock B. evo/megaarkade in trying to hack him/bc

For the record

5. No releasing information on another person without their consent.

If he posts it, he gives consent. I can vouch that Kenny gave no consent to dewo.
Instead of warning and/or demotion I chose to delete the post and revoke the privileges from all mods.

KillerPig

Quote from: Allie on November 15, 2012, 11:48:01 PM

For the record

If he posts it, he gives consent. I can vouch that Kenny gave no consent to dewo.
Instead of warning and/or demotion I chose to delete the post and revoke the privileges from all mods.
i thought dewo said he asked for demotion

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

Allie

He did. I was low on mods so I refused, until I could gather more mods.

Pokeh

For the record

Eh it just doesn't seem like a big deal since he's already released the info before though.

It's like banning someone for posting cooky's msn in public even though it's already public in his sig.

Though kenny doesn't have his IP in his sig, it probably wouldn't take long to find it. (unless he's deleted that post)

Selene

Quote from: Pokeh on November 15, 2012, 11:59:10 PM

For the record

Eh it just doesn't seem like a big deal since he's already released the info before though.

It's like banning someone for posting cooky's msn in public even though it's already public in his sig.

Though kenny doesn't have his IP in his sig, it probably wouldn't take long to find it. (unless he's deleted that post)
It doesn't matter Poke, Dewo shouldn't have done that. Its a rule and you must follow it even If Kenny did post his IP.

Dewo

November 16, 2012, 02:05:38 PM #72 Last Edit: November 16, 2012, 02:06:08 PM by Dewo
what poke said.

also, kenny wouldn't have anything against it, and why would you delete my post instead of editing it with text. why would you think that somebody who is after kenny would check the report a rule breaker section, and if so what could happen?

X

Selene

Quote from: Dewo on November 16, 2012, 02:05:38 PM
what poke said.

also, kenny wouldn't have anything against it, and why would you delete my post instead of editing it with text. why would you think that somebody who is after kenny would check the report a rule breaker section, and if so what could happen?
That's not the point Dewo. It doesn't matter if Kenny has nothing against it, its still a rule.

Dewo

read the rule, if he accepts it then it's okay.

X

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-