Started by mo9, November 15, 2012, 03:21:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mo9

you niqs better not get this thread locked
ZeaL Rank 1 BvB, just because

vv secks box

Selene

Quote from: Dewo on November 16, 2012, 02:08:42 PM
read the rule, if he accepts it then it's okay.
Did you ask him?

Dewo

Quote from: Selene on November 16, 2012, 02:10:42 PM
Did you ask him?
read poke's post, and ik that he wouldn't care. i just gave out my ip to him, why would i care?

X

Selene

Quote from: Dewo on November 16, 2012, 02:11:57 PM
Quote from: Selene on November 16, 2012, 02:10:42 PM
Did you ask him?
read poke's post, and ik that he wouldn't care. i just gave out my ip to him, why would i care?
It doesn't matter if he wouldn't care. The point is that you need to ask the person before you post stuff like that.

Dewo

November 16, 2012, 02:13:36 PM #79 Last Edit: November 16, 2012, 02:13:56 PM by Dewo
it's funny how you changed it from: "that's not the point, it's the rule" to "did you ask him".

X

mo9

btw kenny posted his ip in one of my threads before too
/i dont even know what the problem is 

vv secks box

Dewo

what if i know he will be okay with it, since i have done this before?

X

Allie

Quote from: Dewo on November 16, 2012, 02:13:36 PM
it's funny how you changed it from: "that's not the point, it's the rule" to "did you ask him".

They're the same thing. Stop being such a provocative Mo/Neo.
What you did was against the rules. The only way it wouldn't have been is if you asked him. Since you did not, it was removed.
Point blank, doesn't matter what poke said, you broke a rule. There is no way to get around that. Therefore I deleted it.
Why the **** do you have to be so rebellious against such an obvious rule. You were not punished for it. Understand why it was deleted, move on, get over it.
God.

NeoKiller

NeoKiller

mo9

vv secks box

NeoKiller

allie we'll be best friends someday  ;D :D ;D :D

hi mo  :-*

mo9

vv secks box

Dewo

November 16, 2012, 02:47:14 PM #88 Last Edit: November 16, 2012, 02:48:43 PM by Dewo
i wanted to know why my post got deleted. as an admin you should have told me about it.

no, it is not the same thing. first she didn't care about kenny's approval, then she suddenly asks if he did approve it.

you keep ignoring the fact that kenny is totally fine with it, so therefore i didn't break any rule. i don't have to ask him if he is already fine with it in the first place. it was only to solve a case, it would have been moved after some time anyways.

i would have accepted it if you edited my post with text, instead you deleted it without letting me know anything about it.

X

Allie

Now you know, it was removed because you broke a rule by posting it.
No use arguing about it.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-