May 09, 2024, 03:57:40 PMLatest Member: LuellaKend
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Spam » STRAW STRAW STRAW

STRAW STRAW STRAW

Started by mo9, November 18, 2012, 05:00:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZeroUH

DarkShadow89

Lol im sorry, but I think it should be against the rules to post personal stuff about yourself, especially because, as I remember as a kid. My mom was very strict about posting picture of myself, imagine if you had a lil kid or whatever postin up pics. Im just saying, its kind of gay you wanna show yourself to 100 other dudes on this forum lul. I think it should be against the rules to post pictures of yourself, its part of sharing personal info, what if some creeper came online saw your pic and was like *Yummy* "Ay bro wanna do sector all night, give me ur phone #? So i can come rape you???" Idk im just saying, its weird.. Keep private information to yourself, its always for the best. Especially if your gonna ***** out, and post a google image.

FOR ALL THE PEOPLE POSTING GOOGLE IMAGES, All i have to ****ing do is drag the image to my url, and it comes up. Tired of signatures being rip offs and what not. The interwebz is not for shtealing.
<br />BoutCheetah: DankBudz420 | 150 | Vanquish<br />
Quote from: yeritsyaboy1 on July 24, 2012, 08:30:40 PM<br />Food For Thought .<br />

henryboy

Its my choice if I want to post or not, Im the one who rapes people so uh yea. I luv to make prank calls LOL me and my buds prank call girls all day long xD so fun hahahahahaha sum girl started to swear and we burst laughing today. Guess what Pig, im not mad :D.
Yz why da hell are you so mean to me? Srsly wuts ur prob dude D:? Plus it was'nt me who posted the picture from google it was my dwarf brother... I dont care if you guys dont believe me but stop saying that we share accs. srsly gtfo jeff

Death is calling you.

Yz

Quote from: henryboy on November 19, 2012, 02:44:03 PM
Its my choice if I want to post or not, Im the one who rapes people so uh yea. I luv to make prank calls LOL me and my buds prank call girls all day long xD so fun hahahahahaha sum girl started to swear and we burst laughing today. Guess what Pig, im not mad :D.
Yz why da hell are you so mean to me? Srsly wuts ur prob dude D:? Plus it was'nt me who posted the picture from google it was my dwarf brother... I dont care if you guys dont believe me but stop saying that we share accs. srsly gtfo jeff

u told me to be honest omg lo
DISCORD killyzkill

henryboy

When da fudge did I tell ya to b honest D: u vampire
ur pic is freaky.. Change it plz i hate it T_T
Is that you o.O?????? Yz u mean girl.

Death is calling you.

KillerPig

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

henryboy

Im 17 and ur stupid :3 lol jk pig lub ya

Death is calling you.

Yz

Quote from: henryboy on November 19, 2012, 03:27:59 PM
Im 17 and ur stupid :3 lol jk pig lub ya

"Just tell me straight forward....."

pig dont lub u

and u told me ur 12 a while ago
DISCORD killyzkill

henryboy

Yz i hate u man. Get out of spam u spammer

Death is calling you.

KillerPig

Um my bro'z gone out in a fight so he'll be back in a while >.>

lmaooooooo x 10000000000000000000000000000000

henryboy

I made him overdue it. I told him to act like as if he was scared. I bribed him 5$ xD he wanted membur :3
Den I lied

Death is calling you.

KillerPig

henryboy

Cuz I lie alot. Plus I didnt have 5$ spent on a slurpie

Death is calling you.

KillerPig

how can we know what you tell is a lie or the truth

henryboy

It all depends on yourself and your faith. I dont care what you believe. Its up to you.

Death is calling you.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-