because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

zomniethe4

Zom

medchiller

March 10, 2013, 01:05:11 AM #3 Last Edit: March 10, 2013, 01:08:34 AM by medchiller
Honest criticism: Why did you make this? Make a list to put few people above others, I agree some people are better than others in Sector, PvP or BvB but the absurd part is that you made this thread to basically put people down. There is one person (mainly) that you have basically pointed a finger at and said "Your so bad why do you even play this game". This one person is Cooky, like him or hate him he's here so why in the world would you have to put him down. Some people don't like him and they are allowed to feel this way, the only problem with you disliking him is you are making posts about him and how much "he sucks" and should just "quit the game". If you dislike him keep it to yourself or between the two of you, don't cause drama. Zom I cannot believe that you are saying this as you are a former staff member, you must have really changed Zom.  :-\  

cybercjt

Normal / Low
IGN: LT.Surge / Psycho_Patch
Level: 172 / 7
Guild: None / None

Thx to Pig for the Raichu sig. :D

Badass PvPer I guess so.. XD

zomniethe4

med: its called acting professional, as staff im not going to act like this because it would look bad towards the game but now that im not i rly dont care. cooky is not the only person i put in that category so dont try to just say i was saying him like that and this list was just made for bs which is why its in spam.

cyber: if i wanted attention, id just tell u all. idgaf. if u rly think im asking for it just give it to me anyway since u care so much

l
o
l

Zom

cybercjt

Quote from: zomniethe4 on March 10, 2013, 01:29:50 AM
med: its called acting professional, as staff im not going to act like this because it would look bad towards the game but now that im not i rly dont care. cooky is not the only person i put in that category so dont try to just say i was saying him like that and this list was just made for bs which is why its in spam.

cyber: if i wanted attention, id just tell u all. idgaf. if u rly think im asking for it just give it to me anyway since u care so much

l
o
l

someone's mad
Normal / Low

zomniethe4

Zom

medchiller

So once your not a staff member you act as if nothing matters. Cooky was an example as I said Cooky was being picked on "mainly". It is apparent that you are not a fan of Cooky and as I asked before, if you could please keep it to yourself or at least out of the forums. There was no reason for you to put the "why do you even play anymore" category. This topic in my opinion doesn't belong anywhere on the forum as long as it has that last category as it may cause drama and make people feel horrible. Last post from me on this Topic, don't want drama.

cybercjt

Quote from: medchiller on March 10, 2013, 01:58:33 AM
So once your not a staff member you act as if nothing matters. Cooky was an example as I said Cooky was being picked on "mainly". It is apparent that you are not a fan of Cooky and as I asked before, if you could please keep it to yourself or at least out of the forums. There was no reason for you to put the "why do you even play anymore" category. This topic in my opinion doesn't belong anywhere on the forum as long as it has that last category as it may cause drama and make people feel horrible. Last post from me on this Topic, don't want drama.
well said^
Normal / Low

zomniethe4

Quote from: medchiller on March 10, 2013, 01:58:33 AM
Nothing really matters to me about this game. Cooky wasn't being mainly picked on. I also talked about Z too and he obviously isn't that bad. I never said once that I'm not a fan of cooky and I'll say whatever I want. Lol, my tier list my catergories. If you want to complain show me that I'm picking on people you should just do the right thing like you said you are going to do and shut up. Cya.

Zom

1387saqr

New Generation PvP at its finest ;
"My preference is elegance and the competition is my reference. Money like inheritance, only dwell in excellence, find me in my elements."                                                               IGN- Reaper Of Soul

]

cybercjt

Normal / Low

Cooky

what the heck is this and why did u say my name like 3 times i never pvped u and u never seen me play sector.. So i dont get it, sorry.

spiderstar

A player might feel like they're getting harassed/aggravated if they're mentioned in the "medium", "low", and "why do u even play anymore"  players section.

I know it's a joke but some people could get offended and I would just recommend taking those sections down since it's really unnecessary to say a player is bad and they shouldn't even try at something.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-