because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

zomniethe4

Zom

medchiller

March 10, 2013, 01:05:11 AM #3 Last Edit: March 10, 2013, 01:08:34 AM by medchiller
Honest criticism: Why did you make this? Make a list to put few people above others, I agree some people are better than others in Sector, PvP or BvB but the absurd part is that you made this thread to basically put people down. There is one person (mainly) that you have basically pointed a finger at and said "Your so bad why do you even play this game". This one person is Cooky, like him or hate him he's here so why in the world would you have to put him down. Some people don't like him and they are allowed to feel this way, the only problem with you disliking him is you are making posts about him and how much "he sucks" and should just "quit the game". If you dislike him keep it to yourself or between the two of you, don't cause drama. Zom I cannot believe that you are saying this as you are a former staff member, you must have really changed Zom.  :-\  

cybercjt

Normal / Low
IGN: LT.Surge / Psycho_Patch
Level: 172 / 7
Guild: None / None

Thx to Pig for the Raichu sig. :D

Badass PvPer I guess so.. XD

zomniethe4

med: its called acting professional, as staff im not going to act like this because it would look bad towards the game but now that im not i rly dont care. cooky is not the only person i put in that category so dont try to just say i was saying him like that and this list was just made for bs which is why its in spam.

cyber: if i wanted attention, id just tell u all. idgaf. if u rly think im asking for it just give it to me anyway since u care so much

l
o
l

Zom

cybercjt

Quote from: zomniethe4 on March 10, 2013, 01:29:50 AM
med: its called acting professional, as staff im not going to act like this because it would look bad towards the game but now that im not i rly dont care. cooky is not the only person i put in that category so dont try to just say i was saying him like that and this list was just made for bs which is why its in spam.

cyber: if i wanted attention, id just tell u all. idgaf. if u rly think im asking for it just give it to me anyway since u care so much

l
o
l

someone's mad
Normal / Low

zomniethe4

Zom

medchiller

So once your not a staff member you act as if nothing matters. Cooky was an example as I said Cooky was being picked on "mainly". It is apparent that you are not a fan of Cooky and as I asked before, if you could please keep it to yourself or at least out of the forums. There was no reason for you to put the "why do you even play anymore" category. This topic in my opinion doesn't belong anywhere on the forum as long as it has that last category as it may cause drama and make people feel horrible. Last post from me on this Topic, don't want drama.

cybercjt

Quote from: medchiller on March 10, 2013, 01:58:33 AM
So once your not a staff member you act as if nothing matters. Cooky was an example as I said Cooky was being picked on "mainly". It is apparent that you are not a fan of Cooky and as I asked before, if you could please keep it to yourself or at least out of the forums. There was no reason for you to put the "why do you even play anymore" category. This topic in my opinion doesn't belong anywhere on the forum as long as it has that last category as it may cause drama and make people feel horrible. Last post from me on this Topic, don't want drama.
well said^
Normal / Low

zomniethe4

Quote from: medchiller on March 10, 2013, 01:58:33 AM
Nothing really matters to me about this game. Cooky wasn't being mainly picked on. I also talked about Z too and he obviously isn't that bad. I never said once that I'm not a fan of cooky and I'll say whatever I want. Lol, my tier list my catergories. If you want to complain show me that I'm picking on people you should just do the right thing like you said you are going to do and shut up. Cya.

Zom

1387saqr

New Generation PvP at its finest ;
"My preference is elegance and the competition is my reference. Money like inheritance, only dwell in excellence, find me in my elements."                                                               IGN- Reaper Of Soul

]

cybercjt

Normal / Low

Cooky

what the heck is this and why did u say my name like 3 times i never pvped u and u never seen me play sector.. So i dont get it, sorry.

spiderstar

A player might feel like they're getting harassed/aggravated if they're mentioned in the "medium", "low", and "why do u even play anymore"  players section.

I know it's a joke but some people could get offended and I would just recommend taking those sections down since it's really unnecessary to say a player is bad and they shouldn't even try at something.

Yz

DISCORD killyzkill

Rossbach

March 10, 2013, 08:11:18 AM #16 Last Edit: March 10, 2013, 08:15:29 AM by Rossbach
"pls give honest criticism"

What is your reasoning behind Keum being top tier?

If GODZ was to pass Keum in experience would you suddenly start calling him the best sector player of all time? That is basically what every one is doing with Keum.  ::)

Why is GODZ not up there? When Keum had 90 mill exp you were all shitting your pants saying how good at Sector he was.

Omnomnom eating toast.

Iridion

OK MY LIST

god tier
-iri
-z

pvp
high
-keum
-godz
- king icecold

medium
-most

low
-allie

why u playin
-ross

sector
high
-imaginationx
-king icehot
-hackers

medium
-everybody

low
-nobody

why you playin
-ross

bvb
high
-lone
-lyfe
-jeff

medium
-nobody

low
-ross

why u playin
-all

slave tier: ross

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Yz

March 10, 2013, 09:32:39 AM #18 Last Edit: March 10, 2013, 09:40:12 AM by Yz
Quote from: Rossbach on March 10, 2013, 08:11:18 AM

If GODZ was to pass Keum in experience would you suddenly start calling him the best sector player of all time? That is basically what every one is doing with Keum.  ::)

Why is GODZ not up there? When Keum had 90 mill exp you were all shitting your pants saying how good at Sector he was.

yeah, that IS retarded. GODZ can't do bubbleboys on 219{h} and keum can though, so he deserves some credibility. all these lists are really debatable.

zom just trolling tho. fistbump zom
DISCORD killyzkill

Rossbach

Quote from: Yz on March 10, 2013, 09:32:39 AM
Quote from: Rossbach on March 10, 2013, 08:11:18 AM

yeah, that IS retarded. GODZ can't do bubbleboys on 219{h} and keum can though, so he deserves some credibility. all these lists are really debatable.

zom just trolling tho. fistbump zom

Bubble boys on hard = top teir / some credibility? Seems Ross is becoming too good to know what the normal people consider top tier /creditable nowadays.  ::)

Omnomnom eating toast.

Yz

no one but you, me and keum can consistently kill the bubbleboys in 219 without hacking.
DISCORD killyzkill

Rossbach

Quote from: Yz on March 10, 2013, 09:48:08 AM
no one but you, me and keum can consistently kill the bubbleboys in 219 without hacking.

Wow, just inf combo them for time wise, or just jump attack them with Digi for hp saver. Dunno what to say about the community now.  ::)

Omnomnom eating toast.

Yz

Quote from: Rossbach on March 10, 2013, 09:50:11 AM

Wow, just inf combo them for time wise, or just jump attack them with Digi for hp saver. Dunno what to say about the community now.  ::)

inf combo won't work, jura is the only trans with long enough range to inf combo but its attack speed is too low for it to keep up an inf combo without being hit by a bubbleboy. if a dark knight tries inf comboing the bubbleboys they will just surround and kill it from behind
DISCORD killyzkill

Rossbach

Quote from: Yz on March 10, 2013, 09:52:03 AM
Quote from: Rossbach on March 10, 2013, 09:50:11 AM

inf combo won't work, jura is the only trans with long enough range to inf combo but its attack speed is too low for it to keep up an inf combo without being hit by a bubbleboy. if a dark knight tries inf comboing the bubbleboys they will just surround and kill it from behind

Just go into a corner.  ::)

Omnomnom eating toast.

Yz

i wouldn't call that 'consistent grinding' since they'd get take 2 minutes. when i said consistently killing bubbles, i meant in a fast fashion. anyone can counter II in a corner for example, to kill code reds, but they can't do it fast like others can.
DISCORD killyzkill

Rossbach

March 10, 2013, 09:56:41 AM #25 Last Edit: March 10, 2013, 10:19:35 AM by Rossbach
Quote from: Yz on March 10, 2013, 09:54:58 AM
i wouldn't call that 'consistent grinding' since they'd get take 2 minutes. when i said consistently killing bubbles, i meant in a fast fashion. anyone can counter II in a corner for example, to kill code reds, but they can't do it fast like others can.

luring them all at once and then combing in the corner can be fairly fast, unless they end up ruining away from you.  ::)

Omnomnom eating toast.

Yz

Quote from: Rossbach on March 10, 2013, 09:56:41 AM

luring them all at once and then combing in the corner can be fairly fast, unless they end up ruining away from you.

well you would only have the range to hit 2~3 at a time, and yeah they would run as well
DISCORD killyzkill

Cooky

bubbleboys can easily be guard crushed or inf combo'd to death

how are you 3 the only ones who can do it consistently?

Yz

Quote from: Cooky on March 10, 2013, 09:58:33 AM
bubbleboys can easily be guard crushed or inf combo'd to death

how are you 3 the only ones who can do it consistently?

you don't know anything about high lvl sector, no one uses guard crush anymore. and the bubbleboys surround you and kill you really quickly if you just stand still guard crushing.

already posted why comboing doesn't work.
DISCORD killyzkill

Rossbach

Quote from: Yz on March 10, 2013, 09:57:24 AM
Quote from: Rossbach on March 10, 2013, 09:56:41 AM

luring them all at once and then combing in the corner can be fairly fast, unless they end up ruining away from you.

well you would only have the range to hit 2~3 at a time, and yeah they would run as well

Ross can hit around 5/6+ which is more than half. Will go mess around later.  ::)

Omnomnom eating toast.

Yz

we shall discuss this in our skype lab
DISCORD killyzkill

Toast

do you mean es46 zom
as the robot guy

zomniethe4

ithink so toast

and y u ask me zom y keum was up there n then u put him there

Zom

MagicXR

hi

Allie

~pvp~

high:
opti
imag
allie
tricky
star

I think you should add nitex to this list.
he may have an overinflated ego, but he has the skill to back some of it up, just not to the extent he claims.

MagicXR

Quote from: Allie on March 10, 2013, 04:44:40 PM
~pvp~

high:
opti
imag
allie
tricky
star

he may have an overinflated ego, but he has the skill to back some of it up, just not to the extent he claims.
What about NIk and Flare or are they getting htere?

lara538

Reaper Of Soul on pvp list top tier.I think cuz some ppl dont like him,they dont wanna put him in top tier :P,but the guy is really good.
Btw with charge I and comboing with dk i can kill bubbleboys consistently the problem is that i get around 2 min(i think my best was 1:40 or smth like this) as u said D:
Maybe with Charge II 1:40-1:50 usually.
Can u tell me how to kill bubbles quickly with no dk plz? :P
srs question^^
Made today in 2 matches in a row(the only ones i played cuz i gtged) for example(charge 1 and dk):
Thanks ang and spidey for the sigs! :3

(click to show/hide)

123bomb123

Quote from: MagicXR on March 10, 2013, 04:50:43 PM
~pvp~

high:
opti
imag
allie
tricky
star

wat about z.  8) 8) 8)
IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Jeffalo13

Quote from: 123bomb123 on March 10, 2013, 07:12:58 PM
Quote from: MagicXR on March 10, 2013, 04:50:43 PM
~pvp~

high:
opti
imag
allie
tricky
star

wat about z.  8) 8) 8)

z is baddddddddddddddddddd
  I'M ON MY WORST BEHAVIOR

1387saqr

Quote from: lara538 on March 10, 2013, 05:00:52 PM
Reaper Of Soul on pvp list top tier.I think cuz some ppl dont like him,they dont wanna put him in top tier :P,but the guy is really good.
Btw with charge I and comboing with dk i can kill bubbleboys consistently the problem is that i get around 2 min(i think my best was 1:40 or smth like this) as u said D:
Maybe with Charge II 1:40-1:50 usually.
Can u tell me how to kill bubbles quickly with no dk plz? :P
srs question^^
Made today in 2 matches in a row(the only ones i played cuz i gtged) for example(charge 1 and dk):

Lol thanks ^^, and you're right I don't think they do. LOL yes GOD tier especially badass.
"My preference is elegance and the competition is my reference. Money like inheritance, only dwell in excellence, find me in my elements."                                                               IGN- Reaper Of Soul

]

Allie

i dont think so. hes like nitex except doesn't have the skill to back it up. just says he beats everyone lol.

nourr993

say what ?
expect a package with hot pile of crap in it
Server   :High   / Low
Name   :Morocco   / Morocco
Level   :221   / 160

Quote from: Dewo on September 20, 2012, 03:11:35 PM
Worst Thread Maker: nourr993

zomniethe4

Quote from: nanak tatum on March 10, 2013, 05:13:59 PM
This is why ive always hated Zom. You make these topics about the community and player base for attention
i sure do. i like to make sure everyone mentions me as top tier in everything
this thread is all about me
hey also quit being an annoying little **** and **** off. lol
how many threads have i made about the player base
maybe u just mad cuz i didnt mention you. thats the very last tier. not worth talking about lolol

Zom

Rossbach

Omnomnom eating toast.

Selene

This is why ive always hated Zom. You make these topics about the community and player base for attention
Two topics in total.

- Staff
- tier of every player in each aspect

123bomb123

Quote from: Selene on March 10, 2013, 09:13:41 PM
Two topics in total.

- Staff
- tier of every player in each aspect
Zom this, Zom that
GET OFF ZOMS BACK

Z O EH- EHM
ZOM GETS BACKED BY THE STAFF SELEEENE

Quote from: Rossbach on March 10, 2013, 09:05:59 PM

::)
ss = im good sector

because.

1387saqr

Quote from: Allie on March 10, 2013, 07:44:41 PM

i dont think so. hes like nitex except doesn't have the skill to back it up. just says he beats everyone lol.
1v1 me in front of all the good PvPers as witnesses?

]

sasuke6548

Allie... This time ur wrong... Reaper can back it up. He is in top 10.. try pvping him u will see

Allie

Quote from: sasuke6548 on March 10, 2013, 10:54:00 PM
Allie... This time ur wrong... Reaper can back it up. He is in top 10.. try pvping him u will see

i dont think im wrong. ill believe it when he gets optis approval. until then hes a high-mid-tier.
you, personally, suck in comparison to top tier players. i dont take your word for it at all.
imag says anyone is good so i dont take his word for it. cant think of any other top tiers worthy of judging.

not worth pvping me. my rein of top 5 is far over, as I've legitimately quit the game and its pvp. I'm not going to take the time to unrust just to smash you in blue.

sasuke6548

Quote from: Allie on March 10, 2013, 11:06:47 PM
Quote from: sasuke6548 on March 10, 2013, 10:54:00 PM

i dont think im wrong. ill believe it when he gets optis approval. until then hes a high-mid-tier.
you, personally, suck in comparison to top tier players. i dont take your word for it at all.
imag says anyone is good so i dont take his word for it. cant think of any other top tiers worthy of judging.

not worth pvping me. my rein of top 5 is far over, as I've legitimately quit the game and its pvp. I'm not going to take the time to unrust just to smash you in blue.
LOL i never said i was good like the top tiers im just saying that reaper is one of the top

Selene

March 10, 2013, 11:28:18 PM #50 Last Edit: March 10, 2013, 11:38:04 PM by Selene
Sas you over rate yourself.

mic99

He didn't over-rate himself....

He just said to like see Reaper Pvp, he's gotten good. :/

cybercjt

Normal / Low

Selene

cybercjt

Normal / Low

zomniethe4

Zom

Yz

Ross, i notice you didn't post your time with the SS. probly cuz it's a slow, ineffective method am I right?

@Hazard hi, but no

@Maxter too slow
DISCORD killyzkill

1387saqr

Quote from: Yz on March 11, 2013, 01:10:55 AM
Ross, i notice you didn't post your time with the SS. probly cuz it's a slow, ineffective method am I right?

@Hazard hi, but no

@Maxter too slow
Yz is very good at sector .

]

lara538

@yz:Ik its slow,im like a mid-low sectorer lol :-[. I was and i am asking for some tips if possible D:

@allie:I dont really get why mid,midlow or mid high tier players cant be right after vs all active pvpers saying who is top in their opinion.
As u said Allie u stopped playing and abandoned the game so even me and sas know more about what is going on in pvp and who is currently top or not.

In ur words:
I've legitimately quit the game and its pvp

I forgot to quote i know...

(click to show/hide)

Iridion

i can beat allie in blue and opti in yellow

thats how we roll maddie

Allie

Quote from: lara538 on March 11, 2013, 06:23:32 PM
As u said Allie u stopped playing and abandoned the game so even me and sas know more about what is going on in pvp and who is currently top or not.

people said that about nik for awhile. even star said it.
then i beat him 3 or 4 times while only dying once, maybe not even once, in an elimination game. While rusty. In a full room with only us left. In front of everyone.
But, I'll tell you what. Just because you called me out,

Eat4two

Quote from: Allie on March 11, 2013, 07:52:00 PM

then i beat him 3 or 4 times while only dying once, maybe not even once, in an elimination game. While rusty. In a full room with only us left. In front of everyone.
What, was it a serious 1v1? Didn't know that, I was just derping around at that time.

lara538

Im not saying u will be always wrong and us always right.
What i meant is that currently we have more chance to be right in my point of view,because u no longer are an active pvper and dont usually pvp with the active pvpers.Who knows more abt smth will make more right commentaries that who know less probably.

Didnt understood what u mean with that^^ sorry D:
What u are going to tell me????

(click to show/hide)

Ramk1ng

~pvp~

high:
opti
imag
allie
tricky
star

I saw him pvping others, he might was rusty but of all the games he played vs others he lost every single on of them and i don't doubt  even i can kill him or at least get him low red and i think most people can agree im not top tier pvper atm? And i believe something yz said but i dont got a clue how i quote 2 things in post and i dont wanna double post. It has been a while since i pvper flarefire or some like that and we aren't that different as skills back then, and then im talking maybe a month.

Allie

Quote from: Ramk1ng on March 11, 2013, 09:04:48 PM
~pvp~

high:
opti
imag
allie
tricky
star

I saw him pvping others, he might was rusty but of all the games he played vs others he lost every single on of them and i don't doubt  even i can kill him or at least get him low red and i think most people can agree im not top tier pvper atm? And i believe something yz said but i dont got a clue how i quote 2 things in post and i dont wanna double post. It has been a while since i pvper flarefire or some like that and we aren't that different as skills back then, and then im talking maybe a month.

He's on a 172. without top-gear. without even a full coin set. and you honestly think it's impressive when someone beats him in a casual game.
what the **** has todays pvp community come to.

123bomb123

because.

1387saqr

So after I beat you, then it will be end of discussion. I am online right now.

]

Vobck

Iridion

thats how we roll maddie

Ramk1ng

Quote from: Allie on March 11, 2013, 09:06:55 PM
Quote from: Ramk1ng on March 11, 2013, 09:04:48 PM
~pvp~

high:
opti
imag
allie
tricky
star

I saw him pvping others, he might was rusty but of all the games he played vs others he lost every single on of them and i don't doubt  even i can kill him or at least get him low red and i think most people can agree im not top tier pvper atm? And i believe something yz said but i dont got a clue how i quote 2 things in post and i dont wanna double post. It has been a while since i pvper flarefire or some like that and we aren't that different as skills back then, and then im talking maybe a month.

He's on a 172. without top-gear. without even a full coin set. and you honestly think it's impressive when someone beats him in a casual game.
what the **** has todays pvp community come to.

allright, the others were in advantage but i watched him play and i could see that hes tactics weren't that great and the way he plays just simply wasn't good enough compareble to others. lower lvl or not.

Allie

are you truly, honestly, in a position to have pvp tactic judgement better than mine, which was literally trained to spot mistakes in an opponents tactics. like god ive never even heard someone claim that before.

Ramk1ng

Quote from: Allie on March 12, 2013, 01:24:04 PM
are you truly, honestly, in a position to have pvp tactic judgement better than mine, which was literally trained to spot mistakes in an opponents tactics. like god ive never even heard someone claim that before.

Im not saying i have an better judgement as you and i don't im only saying when i saw him pvping, even he was not in the advantage or it was even, compareble at THAT time and moment he wasn't in my opinion top tier. It is possible that u saw him pvping when he was better as i said he might be rusty when i saw him, everybody has now and then a bad day.

Iridion

thats how we roll maddie

Cooky

Yz

DISCORD killyzkill

Yz

DISCORD killyzkill

Selene

Yz

Quote from: Selene on March 13, 2013, 01:58:25 AM
Meta --> Ninja.

ninja taught meta everything in inception... ninja > meta
DISCORD killyzkill

Selene

Quote from: Yz on March 13, 2013, 02:03:08 AM
Quote from: Selene on March 13, 2013, 01:58:25 AM
Meta --> Ninja.

ninja taught meta everything in inception... ninja > meta
Still going with my opinion. Meta --> Ninja.

Yz

still wrong in the overall win/loss ratio, ninja owns meta even tho meta is gr8
DISCORD killyzkill

cybercjt

Normal / Low

zomniethe4

Zom

Yz

DISCORD killyzkill

zomniethe4

Zom

Selene

Yz

DISCORD killyzkill

Selene

Toast

Yz

DISCORD killyzkill

ZeroUH

I think I should be with Z on those "why are you playing?" or "GOD DAMN Z-LAZOR"... ;D

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-