May 09, 2024, 04:34:28 PMLatest Member: LuellaKend
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Spam » tier of every player in each aspect

tier of every player in each aspect

Started by zomniethe4, March 10, 2013, 12:30:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yz

DISCORD killyzkill

Rossbach

March 10, 2013, 08:11:18 AM #16 Last Edit: March 10, 2013, 08:15:29 AM by Rossbach
"pls give honest criticism"

What is your reasoning behind Keum being top tier?

If GODZ was to pass Keum in experience would you suddenly start calling him the best sector player of all time? That is basically what every one is doing with Keum.  ::)

Why is GODZ not up there? When Keum had 90 mill exp you were all shitting your pants saying how good at Sector he was.

Omnomnom eating toast.

Iridion

OK MY LIST

god tier
-iri
-z

pvp
high
-keum
-godz
- king icecold

medium
-most

low
-allie

why u playin
-ross

sector
high
-imaginationx
-king icehot
-hackers

medium
-everybody

low
-nobody

why you playin
-ross

bvb
high
-lone
-lyfe
-jeff

medium
-nobody

low
-ross

why u playin
-all

slave tier: ross

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Yz

March 10, 2013, 09:32:39 AM #18 Last Edit: March 10, 2013, 09:40:12 AM by Yz
Quote from: Rossbach on March 10, 2013, 08:11:18 AM

If GODZ was to pass Keum in experience would you suddenly start calling him the best sector player of all time? That is basically what every one is doing with Keum.  ::)

Why is GODZ not up there? When Keum had 90 mill exp you were all shitting your pants saying how good at Sector he was.

yeah, that IS retarded. GODZ can't do bubbleboys on 219{h} and keum can though, so he deserves some credibility. all these lists are really debatable.

zom just trolling tho. fistbump zom
DISCORD killyzkill

Rossbach

Quote from: Yz on March 10, 2013, 09:32:39 AM
Quote from: Rossbach on March 10, 2013, 08:11:18 AM

yeah, that IS retarded. GODZ can't do bubbleboys on 219{h} and keum can though, so he deserves some credibility. all these lists are really debatable.

zom just trolling tho. fistbump zom

Bubble boys on hard = top teir / some credibility? Seems Ross is becoming too good to know what the normal people consider top tier /creditable nowadays.  ::)

Omnomnom eating toast.

Yz

no one but you, me and keum can consistently kill the bubbleboys in 219 without hacking.
DISCORD killyzkill

Rossbach

Quote from: Yz on March 10, 2013, 09:48:08 AM
no one but you, me and keum can consistently kill the bubbleboys in 219 without hacking.

Wow, just inf combo them for time wise, or just jump attack them with Digi for hp saver. Dunno what to say about the community now.  ::)

Omnomnom eating toast.

Yz

Quote from: Rossbach on March 10, 2013, 09:50:11 AM

Wow, just inf combo them for time wise, or just jump attack them with Digi for hp saver. Dunno what to say about the community now.  ::)

inf combo won't work, jura is the only trans with long enough range to inf combo but its attack speed is too low for it to keep up an inf combo without being hit by a bubbleboy. if a dark knight tries inf comboing the bubbleboys they will just surround and kill it from behind
DISCORD killyzkill

Rossbach

Quote from: Yz on March 10, 2013, 09:52:03 AM
Quote from: Rossbach on March 10, 2013, 09:50:11 AM

inf combo won't work, jura is the only trans with long enough range to inf combo but its attack speed is too low for it to keep up an inf combo without being hit by a bubbleboy. if a dark knight tries inf comboing the bubbleboys they will just surround and kill it from behind

Just go into a corner.  ::)

Omnomnom eating toast.

Yz

i wouldn't call that 'consistent grinding' since they'd get take 2 minutes. when i said consistently killing bubbles, i meant in a fast fashion. anyone can counter II in a corner for example, to kill code reds, but they can't do it fast like others can.
DISCORD killyzkill

Rossbach

March 10, 2013, 09:56:41 AM #25 Last Edit: March 10, 2013, 10:19:35 AM by Rossbach
Quote from: Yz on March 10, 2013, 09:54:58 AM
i wouldn't call that 'consistent grinding' since they'd get take 2 minutes. when i said consistently killing bubbles, i meant in a fast fashion. anyone can counter II in a corner for example, to kill code reds, but they can't do it fast like others can.

luring them all at once and then combing in the corner can be fairly fast, unless they end up ruining away from you.  ::)

Omnomnom eating toast.

Yz

Quote from: Rossbach on March 10, 2013, 09:56:41 AM

luring them all at once and then combing in the corner can be fairly fast, unless they end up ruining away from you.

well you would only have the range to hit 2~3 at a time, and yeah they would run as well
DISCORD killyzkill

Cooky

bubbleboys can easily be guard crushed or inf combo'd to death

how are you 3 the only ones who can do it consistently?

Yz

Quote from: Cooky on March 10, 2013, 09:58:33 AM
bubbleboys can easily be guard crushed or inf combo'd to death

how are you 3 the only ones who can do it consistently?

you don't know anything about high lvl sector, no one uses guard crush anymore. and the bubbleboys surround you and kill you really quickly if you just stand still guard crushing.

already posted why comboing doesn't work.
DISCORD killyzkill

Rossbach

Quote from: Yz on March 10, 2013, 09:57:24 AM
Quote from: Rossbach on March 10, 2013, 09:56:41 AM

luring them all at once and then combing in the corner can be fairly fast, unless they end up ruining away from you.

well you would only have the range to hit 2~3 at a time, and yeah they would run as well

Ross can hit around 5/6+ which is more than half. Will go mess around later.  ::)

Omnomnom eating toast.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-