May 09, 2024, 03:54:54 AMLatest Member: Robertcib
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Spam » tier of every player in each aspect

tier of every player in each aspect

Started by zomniethe4, March 10, 2013, 12:30:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

123bomb123

Quote from: Selene on March 10, 2013, 09:13:41 PM
Quote from: nanak tatum on March 10, 2013, 05:13:59 PM
This is why ive always hated Zom. You make these topics about the community and player base for attention
Two topics in total.

- Staff
- tier of every player in each aspect
Zom this, Zom that
GET OFF ZOMS BACK

Z O EH- EHM
ZOM GETS BACKED BY THE STAFF SELEEENE

Quote from: Rossbach on March 10, 2013, 09:05:59 PM

::)
ss = im good sector
IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

1387saqr

Quote from: Allie on March 10, 2013, 07:44:41 PM
Quote from: lara538 on March 10, 2013, 05:00:52 PM
Reaper Of Soul on pvp list top tier.I think cuz some ppl dont like him,they dont wanna put him in top tier :P,but the guy is really good.

i dont think so. hes like nitex except doesn't have the skill to back it up. just says he beats everyone lol.
1v1 me in front of all the good PvPers as witnesses?
New Generation PvP at its finest ;
"My preference is elegance and the competition is my reference. Money like inheritance, only dwell in excellence, find me in my elements."                                                               IGN- Reaper Of Soul

]

sasuke6548

Allie... This time ur wrong... Reaper can back it up. He is in top 10.. try pvping him u will see

Allie

Quote from: sasuke6548 on March 10, 2013, 10:54:00 PM
Allie... This time ur wrong... Reaper can back it up. He is in top 10.. try pvping him u will see

i dont think im wrong. ill believe it when he gets optis approval. until then hes a high-mid-tier.
you, personally, suck in comparison to top tier players. i dont take your word for it at all.
imag says anyone is good so i dont take his word for it. cant think of any other top tiers worthy of judging.

not worth pvping me. my rein of top 5 is far over, as I've legitimately quit the game and its pvp. I'm not going to take the time to unrust just to smash you in blue.

sasuke6548

Quote from: Allie on March 10, 2013, 11:06:47 PM
Quote from: sasuke6548 on March 10, 2013, 10:54:00 PM

i dont think im wrong. ill believe it when he gets optis approval. until then hes a high-mid-tier.
you, personally, suck in comparison to top tier players. i dont take your word for it at all.
imag says anyone is good so i dont take his word for it. cant think of any other top tiers worthy of judging.

not worth pvping me. my rein of top 5 is far over, as I've legitimately quit the game and its pvp. I'm not going to take the time to unrust just to smash you in blue.
LOL i never said i was good like the top tiers im just saying that reaper is one of the top

Selene

March 10, 2013, 11:28:18 PM #50 Last Edit: March 10, 2013, 11:38:04 PM by Selene
Sas you over rate yourself.

mic99

He didn't over-rate himself....

He just said to like see Reaper Pvp, he's gotten good. :/

cybercjt

Normal / Low
IGN: LT.Surge / Psycho_Patch
Level: 172 / 7
Guild: None / None

Thx to Pig for the Raichu sig. :D

Badass PvPer I guess so.. XD

Selene

cybercjt

Normal / Low
IGN: LT.Surge / Psycho_Patch
Level: 172 / 7
Guild: None / None

Thx to Pig for the Raichu sig. :D

Badass PvPer I guess so.. XD

zomniethe4

Zom

Yz

Ross, i notice you didn't post your time with the SS. probly cuz it's a slow, ineffective method am I right?

@Hazard hi, but no

@Maxter too slow
DISCORD killyzkill

1387saqr

Quote from: Yz on March 11, 2013, 01:10:55 AM
Ross, i notice you didn't post your time with the SS. probly cuz it's a slow, ineffective method am I right?

@Hazard hi, but no

@Maxter too slow
Yz is very good at sector .
New Generation PvP at its finest ;
"My preference is elegance and the competition is my reference. Money like inheritance, only dwell in excellence, find me in my elements."                                                               IGN- Reaper Of Soul

]

lara538

@yz:Ik its slow,im like a mid-low sectorer lol :-[. I was and i am asking for some tips if possible D:

@allie:I dont really get why mid,midlow or mid high tier players cant be right after vs all active pvpers saying who is top in their opinion.
As u said Allie u stopped playing and abandoned the game so even me and sas know more about what is going on in pvp and who is currently top or not.

In ur words:
I've legitimately quit the game and its pvp

I forgot to quote i know...
Thanks ang and spidey for the sigs! :3

(click to show/hide)

Iridion

i can beat allie in blue and opti in yellow

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-