May 09, 2024, 03:45:10 PMLatest Member: LuellaKend
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Spam » tier of every player in each aspect

tier of every player in each aspect

Started by zomniethe4, March 10, 2013, 12:30:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Allie

Quote from: lara538 on March 11, 2013, 06:23:32 PM
As u said Allie u stopped playing and abandoned the game so even me and sas know more about what is going on in pvp and who is currently top or not.

people said that about nik for awhile. even star said it.
then i beat him 3 or 4 times while only dying once, maybe not even once, in an elimination game. While rusty. In a full room with only us left. In front of everyone.
But, I'll tell you what. Just because you called me out,

Eat4two

Quote from: Allie on March 11, 2013, 07:52:00 PM
As u said Allie u stopped playing and abandoned the game so even me and sas know more about what is going on in pvp and who is currently top or not.

then i beat him 3 or 4 times while only dying once, maybe not even once, in an elimination game. While rusty. In a full room with only us left. In front of everyone.
What, was it a serious 1v1? Didn't know that, I was just derping around at that time.

lara538

Im not saying u will be always wrong and us always right.
What i meant is that currently we have more chance to be right in my point of view,because u no longer are an active pvper and dont usually pvp with the active pvpers.Who knows more abt smth will make more right commentaries that who know less probably.

Didnt understood what u mean with that^^ sorry D:
What u are going to tell me????
Thanks ang and spidey for the sigs! :3

(click to show/hide)

Ramk1ng

Quote from: Allie on March 10, 2013, 04:44:40 PM
~pvp~

high:
opti
imag
allie
tricky
star

I think you should add nitex to this list.
he may have an overinflated ego, but he has the skill to back some of it up, just not to the extent he claims.

I saw him pvping others, he might was rusty but of all the games he played vs others he lost every single on of them and i don't doubt  even i can kill him or at least get him low red and i think most people can agree im not top tier pvper atm? And i believe something yz said but i dont got a clue how i quote 2 things in post and i dont wanna double post. It has been a while since i pvper flarefire or some like that and we aren't that different as skills back then, and then im talking maybe a month.

Allie

Quote from: Ramk1ng on March 11, 2013, 09:04:48 PM
~pvp~

high:
opti
imag
allie
tricky
star

he may have an overinflated ego, but he has the skill to back some of it up, just not to the extent he claims.

I saw him pvping others, he might was rusty but of all the games he played vs others he lost every single on of them and i don't doubt  even i can kill him or at least get him low red and i think most people can agree im not top tier pvper atm? And i believe something yz said but i dont got a clue how i quote 2 things in post and i dont wanna double post. It has been a while since i pvper flarefire or some like that and we aren't that different as skills back then, and then im talking maybe a month.

He's on a 172. without top-gear. without even a full coin set. and you honestly think it's impressive when someone beats him in a casual game.
what the **** has todays pvp community come to.

123bomb123

IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

1387saqr

So after I beat you, then it will be end of discussion. I am online right now.
New Generation PvP at its finest ;
"My preference is elegance and the competition is my reference. Money like inheritance, only dwell in excellence, find me in my elements."                                                               IGN- Reaper Of Soul

]

Vobck

Iridion

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Ramk1ng

Quote from: Allie on March 11, 2013, 09:06:55 PM
Quote from: Ramk1ng on March 11, 2013, 09:04:48 PM
~pvp~

high:
opti
imag
allie
tricky
star

I saw him pvping others, he might was rusty but of all the games he played vs others he lost every single on of them and i don't doubt  even i can kill him or at least get him low red and i think most people can agree im not top tier pvper atm? And i believe something yz said but i dont got a clue how i quote 2 things in post and i dont wanna double post. It has been a while since i pvper flarefire or some like that and we aren't that different as skills back then, and then im talking maybe a month.

He's on a 172. without top-gear. without even a full coin set. and you honestly think it's impressive when someone beats him in a casual game.
what the **** has todays pvp community come to.

allright, the others were in advantage but i watched him play and i could see that hes tactics weren't that great and the way he plays just simply wasn't good enough compareble to others. lower lvl or not.

Allie

are you truly, honestly, in a position to have pvp tactic judgement better than mine, which was literally trained to spot mistakes in an opponents tactics. like god ive never even heard someone claim that before.

Ramk1ng

Quote from: Allie on March 12, 2013, 01:24:04 PM
are you truly, honestly, in a position to have pvp tactic judgement better than mine, which was literally trained to spot mistakes in an opponents tactics. like god ive never even heard someone claim that before.

Im not saying i have an better judgement as you and i don't im only saying when i saw him pvping, even he was not in the advantage or it was even, compareble at THAT time and moment he wasn't in my opinion top tier. It is possible that u saw him pvping when he was better as i said he might be rusty when i saw him, everybody has now and then a bad day.

Iridion

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Cooky

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-