Toast

Quote from: Epic xD on October 14, 2013, 10:17:27 PM
Gen 5 Lessons with Lufe:
http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/nucurrent-56325886
http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/nucurrent-56327436
http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/nucurrent-56328645
http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/nucurrent-56330871
http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/nucurrent-56425311

Very tough and skillful "strategy." I just set up hazards and sack like half of my team. I am soodz1985 and lololalrex.

The team went undefeated until today. :(

didn't watch all of them but the teams you faced needed priority moves..

Epic xD

NU has few priority moves. >.>

Quote from: KillerPig on June 24, 2011, 07:49:43 AM
I've been debating with myself about this for a long time now. No, I'm not leaving BC, but when I get back, I'll be asking the girl I've liked for a long time to go out with me. Wish me luck. Zomg I'm so excited.

hur9

why u need pokemon when u got digimon?
jk
i would buy pokemon Y but i dont have 3ds cause im poor.:'(

-Speedy-

i found a Mr. miagee hes a ninja

#1 *Sector Nub*
-Speedy-, Speedy II, Speedy III

Vobck

Got X. Beaten it in 2 days (didn't use the exp. share alot)
My final team is:
Greninja, Blaziken, Charizard, Tyrantrum, Xerneas, Lucario.
Enjoyed the game alot though.  ;D Still searching for legendaries and doing after-game stuff.

lara538

FML played like 2:30 hours , maybe more and then the game crash when im joining pokemon amie ...
I was doing a lot of it to evolve to sylveon... im mad :-\
Thanks ang and spidey for the sigs! :3

(click to show/hide)

Bombz

Quote from: Vobck on October 15, 2013, 01:32:58 AM
Got X. Beaten it in 2 days

Wtf? only 2 days?

I take several days/weeks to beat a pokemon game lol

Vobck

Quote from: Bombz on October 15, 2013, 01:34:40 AM
Quote from: Vobck on October 15, 2013, 01:32:58 AM
Got X. Beaten it in 2 days

Wtf? only 2 days?

I take several days/weeks to beat a pokemon game lol
ya, 2 days. Only thing I did apart from studying lol

lara538

Readed past posts. Pokémon wasnt made do be played competitively, thats why we have the ubbers, mega ubbers, super OPlegendaries that are ofc banned in tournament... It is made to u play for fun, in the beggining it was fully it, now it changed, they also look at the competitive side, but i dont think its the main focus.
If u want to play it competitively its ok ofc, but dont think gamefreak really wants to improve the competitive part of the game and that  will be the main focus . Btw, compare how many ppl buy pokemon to play for fun and how many buy to play competitively.
My opinion, prob u will disagree, but w/e. Im Always open to change my mind if u manage to show me good reasons.
Thanks ang and spidey for the sigs! :3

(click to show/hide)

Materger

I beat the game in basically 1 day, beat the elite four at 1AM on the 13th of October and I got the game at 8AM on the 12th. I'm mainly picking out a team I want, but first I'm filling up my friend safari. In the friend safari, for every friend you have you are able to join their safari and it's basically a closed small area where you're able to catch the same two Pokemon(endless supply) that a friend has in his/her safari.Each person has a type assigned to their safari and it never changes so it's good to have lots of people added if you want to complete your pokedex fast. I've added 70+ people and still need to add more. A lot of the pokemon that don't show up in the game will show up in the FS.

-Pokemon I've caught using FS-

Wartortle
Dragonair
Audino
Growlithe
Metang

(many more)

squirtle! squirtle! 

-EGK-

Allie

i dont play competitively either, in fact the only legit 100 ive ever gotten in pokemon (besides rare candy glitching in gen1) was a level 100 lucario in white2 (leveling in gen5 was a handout, literally).

ill be playing pokemon y at my own pace (almost at second gym) and using my current team (besides butterfree, it's only useful until level 30ish).

Iridion

dudes i always wanted to play pokemons and every kid in my school had the damn game boi but mom never bought me a game boi but i still wanted it so muchh and i never asked anyone to let me try it because i didnt want to ruin the fun if my mom ever bought me one

fast forward to when i get a silver ps2 i forget all that game boi and stupid creatures nonsense

now all my classmates are playing pokemon with emulators on their phones and im like wtffffff are you illiterate

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Cooky

"I gave you time to study and you're just sitting there playing pokemon on your no-friendo DS"

-Cookys history teacher  2007

Yz

Quote from: -Speedy- on October 14, 2013, 10:00:35 PM
you know who plays pokemon 5-10 year olds i remember playing it in 3rd grade. its dumb simple as that i got my opinion you got yours but i think its stupid.

that's the stupidest shit i've ever heard, 5-10 year olds play bots and we were all that young when we played it and here you are playing bc lol

my sister got it, but we've never done pokemon wifi so ya
DISCORD killyzkill

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-