I WANA BE THE VERY BEST!  :/

squirtle! squirtle! 

-EGK-

HyperShadic6

Quote from: Materger on October 16, 2013, 01:22:04 AM

Say that to my mewtwo (that I will get)

Yz

if the majority of people who buy it aren't children and a majority plays it, it just makes your opinion a joke lol
DISCORD killyzkill

Materger

Quote from: HyperShadic6 on October 16, 2013, 03:56:11 AM
Quote from: Materger on October 16, 2013, 01:22:04 AM

Say that to my mewtwo (that I will get)

i told my mewtwo it didn't care ;c

I really want a cyndaquil I'd get rid of one of my legendary pokemon for one. :/

squirtle! squirtle! 

-EGK-

Bombz

HyperShadic6

Quote from: Danniieeooo on October 16, 2013, 11:36:44 AM
Quote from: Bombz on October 16, 2013, 11:32:10 AM
Quote from: Danniieeooo on October 16, 2013, 11:30:57 AM
i like mr mime

we get it kulvi #3

but its so cute :3 almost as cute as jigglypuff
if I was a trainer and pokemon was in the real world I'll Catch and Train jiggly. I feel like has a lot of potential

@mater that won't affect my Yveltal   8)

Rossbach

Quote from: -Speedy- on October 16, 2013, 12:03:11 AM
Quote from: Yz on October 15, 2013, 11:56:26 PM
im not insulted i dont play pokemon lol
okay then why are u mad? and ross its not to sel its to Allie cus allie think a fact is if the majority agrees which it is not. its like saying Since all the people 1000 years ago thought the Earth was flat that means it flat. im not trying to be mean to her im just stating a point.

Then why did you quote Sel?  ::)

Omnomnom eating toast.

Rossbach

Also to join in on this fun:

"you know who plays pokemon 5-10 year olds i remember playing it in 3rd grade. its dumb simple as that i got my opinion you got yours but i think its stupid."

If you think it is dumb, then just go with the last sentence, what is the point of the first sentence? Is it just because 5-10 year old's play it and thus it automatically becomes dumb? 5-10 year old's play BC does that automatically make this game dumb? 5-10 people play LOL, COD, etc, does that make those games automatically dumb?

Also good job on posting your option then going and saying that you do not "give a rats bum" about Tricky's, and the other people who joined in. Ross has a word for that, would you like to hear it?  ::)

Omnomnom eating toast.

HyperShadic6

October 16, 2013, 02:26:49 PM #83 Last Edit: October 16, 2013, 02:57:57 PM by HyperShadic6
Quote from: Rossbach on October 16, 2013, 02:05:30 PM

"you know who plays pokemon 5-10 year olds i remember playing it in 3rd grade. its dumb simple as that i got my opinion you got yours but i think its stupid."

If you think it is dumb, then just go with the last sentence, what is the point of the first sentence? Is it just because 5-10 year old's play it and thus it automatically becomes dumb? 5-10 year old's play BC does that automatically make this game dumb? 5-10 people play LOL, COD, etc, does that make those games automatically dumb?

Also good job on posting your option then going and saying that you do not "give a rats bum" about Tricky's, and the other people who joined in. Ross has a word for that, would you like to hear it?  ::)
can i ?
@mater what are your 2 starters? And did you manage to catch one of the legendary birds?

Materger

Quote from: HyperShadic6 on October 16, 2013, 02:26:49 PM

Also good job on posting your option then going and saying that you do not "give a rats bum" about Tricky's, and the other people who joined in. Ross has a word for that, would you like to hear it?  ::)
can i ?
@mater what are your 2 starters? And did you manage to catch one of the legendary birds?

I picked the two fire starters and I can catch zapdos, but I'm breeding a shiny pokemon at the moment. How about you? :)

squirtle! squirtle! 

-EGK-

HyperShadic6

Quote from: Materger on October 16, 2013, 03:58:30 PM

can i ?

I picked the two fire starters and I can catch zapdos, but I'm breeding a shiny pokemon at the moment. How about you? :)
I didn't get good results for my maths test but I will get the game eventually . I will get cheap in because Articuno is awesome and squirtle. I also have a team in mind till I get legendaries. What's your team?

Materger

Quote from: HyperShadic6 on October 16, 2013, 04:45:54 PM
Quote from: Materger on October 16, 2013, 03:58:30 PM

can i ?

I didn't get good results for my maths test but I will get the game eventually . I will get cheap in because Articuno is awesome and squirtle. I also have a team in mind till I get legendaries. What's your team?

Well, I'm not too great at battling others, but I will for fun from time to time. My team I'm forming so far is Hydreigon, Espeon, Sylveon, Metang, Dragonair, and Heracross.

squirtle! squirtle! 

-EGK-

HyperShadic6

I meant to say chespin lol autocorrect... Will you battle me on pokemon showdown? :(

Materger

Quote from: HyperShadic6 on October 16, 2013, 07:25:49 PM
I meant to say chespin lol autocorrect... Will you battle me on pokemon showdown? :(

I'm too focused on getting a shiny pokemon at the moment. LOL 

It's been two days of trying to breed one.

squirtle! squirtle! 

-EGK-

HyperShadic6

Funny. Some people find a shiny early in the game.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-