May 03, 2024, 08:37:42 PMLatest Member: soaka455
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Report A Bug » i can't play anymore :(

i can't play anymore :(

Started by Ti Jack18, December 08, 2014, 09:28:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

k

k
2 (40%)
k
1 (20%)
k
2 (40%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Ti Jack18

December 08, 2014, 09:28:12 PM Last Edit: December 08, 2014, 09:32:28 PM by Ti Jack18
So im here to report my bug. I can't play anymore to my boutcheetah, I can log in and click on high server but when i try to click on the boutcheetah server(just before the lobby)my game crash. I tried more then 20 times to log in but nothing goes better. I tried 3 times to download my game back. I don't know what to do :( im very disapointed.

Sorry to the admin i dont know how a screenshot can help to this problem:(

help me plz i want to play back to the game im missing it :(

MrCookies

medchiller

Please don't use the question function unless there is an actual question with actual answers.

As for your problem, has anything changed on your PC leading up to you not being able to play? If so try to get rid of what ever it is that it might be. Also make sure you have the required DirectX (http://download.microsoft.com/download/1/7/1/1718CCC4-6315-4D8E-9543-8E28A4E18C4C/dxwebsetup.exe) and re-distributional(http://download.microsoft.com/download/1/1/1/1116b75a-9ec3-481a-a3c8-1777b5381140/vcredist_x86.exe). If that doesn't work it might be something to do with your network. Do your parents control your router and modem? If they do they may have been looking to see where the most money was being spent on internet which may have been the game thus they disable the game or components of them game causing it not to work.

FalseProphet

Un-install the game via. Control panel > Turn off anti-virus auto protect/ smart firewall.  > Re-download game > Test.

Sometimes if you haven't disabled the anti-virus auto protect/ smart firewall upon installation of a game it will automatically remove what it seems as a threat, which might be essential for the game to run. Happens to me a couple times, but this is just a simple solution just try it and get back to me if it doesn't work :).
"Time Heals Almost Everything, Give The Time, Some Time"
IGN: LordBubba / Bubbabear ^^ / FalseProphet

Quote"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

Ti Jack18

I tried all but nothing is working for the moment.:(

So the only solution a have it's to quit the game sorry guys im trying hard to fix that but no good result for the moment :(

MrCookies :*:*:*

MrCookies

qolderman

(click to show/hide)
reinstall windows
IGN: Caustic

^thanks cooky <3
Quote from: Cooky on August 03, 2014, 12:05:07 AM
whats wrong with eating a sock

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-