May 10, 2024, 04:22:48 PMLatest Member: Valerie54O
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » Cookys Movies Thread

Cookys Movies Thread

Started by Cooky, January 07, 2014, 11:15:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cooky

today I saw the movie 'Gravity'   I was really disappointed with it, some parts I was just bored watching it

and it was really short (only hour and a half)

didn't even like the ending

Iridion

Quote from: Cooky on March 01, 2014, 10:44:05 PM
today I saw the movie 'Gravity'   I was really disappointed with it, some parts I was just bored watching it

and it was really short (only hour and a half)

didn't even like the ending
it was full of scientific mistakes

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Cooky

May 26, 2014, 01:00:47 AM #62 Last Edit: May 26, 2014, 01:18:05 AM by Cooky
today I saw the movie 'non-stop'  its an action drama movie about a plane hijacking but its like a mystery until the end (you don't know whats really going on) and it had me on the edge of my seat

I found the end slightly disappointing, because I was expecting something more dramatic  but theres really only so many possibilities for a plane hijacking

I give the movie a good rating because I was entertained the whole time and I like the actor Liam Neeson

ghostkid17

Quote from: Cooky on May 26, 2014, 01:00:47 AM
today I saw the movie 'non-stop'  its an action drama movie about a plain hijacking but its like a mystery until the end (you don't know whats really going on) and it had me on the edge of my seat

I found the end slightly disappointing, because I was expecting something more dramatic  but theres really only so many possibilities for a plane hijacking

I give the movie a good rating because I was entertained the whole time and I like the actor Liam Neeson

I was about to see this is theaters then randomly decided to not.
-Oreos-
Quote from: Materger
I am now an Oreos fan!
Quote from: Allie
Oreos was a failed project.

leapman

<br />http://mrbreadmaker.ga<br /><br />SC: breadstickmaker<br />EGK #Aphrodite<br />

Cooky

Quote from: leapman on June 25, 2014, 11:31:23 PM
Anybody going to see transformers this week?  :o

I probly wont

its just not the same without megan fox or an equally attractive supermodel  :(

leapman

I'm really big into martial art movies one I recently saw was raid 2 which was about a guy named "Rama" who goes undercover to bring down the corruption within the justice system (Cops, detectives, etc.) I really like this movie it was very different from the many others I've watched. The fighting was well choreographed and the plot was amazing though you really have to pay attention to the subtitles. There are a lot of twist and turns that you have to really pay attention too so be careful not to get mind ****ed. Raid 2 though is a very gory and obscene film so if you have a weak stomach I suggest not catching this one. Cringe inducing indeed.

The Raid 2: Berandal Official Trailer #1 (2014) Crime-Thriller HD
<br />http://mrbreadmaker.ga<br /><br />SC: breadstickmaker<br />EGK #Aphrodite<br />

Cooky

just watched the new comedy 'Bad Words'

its where a 40 year old guy finds a loophole in the spelling bee rules and tries to win against all the kids, and all the parents get mad etc

it was funny, it had its moments, but for me it was just an ok movie simply because you just knew how it was going to turn out, there wasn't really many directions they could go with it (though there is a neat twist at the end).

I would recommend to friends and say its 'pretty funny'

BlackStickre

Why do you keep making these ****ing useless spamming topics that you get nothing with?
****ing ****s ima tired of all these y0l0 topics and idk w/e u keep making just quit already lawl

mic99

Quote from: BlackStickre on July 01, 2014, 04:34:26 PM
Why do you keep making these ****ing useless spamming topics that you get nothing with?
****ing ****s ima tired of all these y0l0 topics and idk w/e u keep making just quit already lawl

wat. There's literally nothing wrong with this topic.

Saying this topic sucks when it has 5 pages of replies, and was made early January seems utterly retarded.

On topic: Yea, the movie Gravity wasn't all I expected it to be. It wasn't bad, but as Ian said it was filled with scientific mistakes.

Yz

don't keep looking for fights on a messageboard son it's an ugly trait
DISCORD killyzkill

Meteor

There are so many other topics where you could have said that and you choose this one. What the hell.

(click to show/hide)

FalseProphet

lol @BlackStickre

But anyhow..

Watched X-Men:DOFP Personally as a film i liked it, based upon the story line it had it's pro's and con's like how they managed to re-write
(click to show/hide)
but disliked how it was the sort of scenario where it was just
(click to show/hide)

But before i could watch this my other half actually had the better say and say The Other Woman, which in all fairness isn't a bad film was a good laugh and comedy personally 6/10.

I don't want to see the new Transformers but only for Michael Bay's snotty remark about the actors and the film itself expressing as i heard, was that he doesn't have intentions on making a great movie anymore if the actors aren't putting in the effort as he knows people will still see it for it's name. But i am one of these fools who will see it.

Going to the cinema again soon, but will update again soon.
"Time Heals Almost Everything, Give The Time, Some Time"
IGN: LordBubba / Bubbabear ^^ / FalseProphet

Quote"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-