May 17, 2024, 02:12:40 PMLatest Member: Sprechchor
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » GFX » Please give opinions

Please give opinions

Started by Allie, November 06, 2010, 06:13:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Allie

This is NOT my mod.
Someone over MSN showed me this mod, and I want your opinions on it.

TRUE opinions, not just "it sucks" like the troll you are.

zomniethe4

November 06, 2010, 06:15:58 PM #1 Last Edit: November 06, 2010, 06:17:52 PM by zomniethe4
It's crappy. Looks like someone tried to mix stealth and elektra together and came together with this horrid product.

Forgot to add some more stuff: At the bottom where the four dots are the ones on the left are different sizes than the right, It looks very LQ. The fingers on the arm looks like it was coloured with paint. Theres a random K there. The X's aren't lined up very well. Theres a random E there.

Zom

kev453

Either the person who made it didn't do such a smooth job on the fx, or it's just LQ. Personally, I'm sick of this black-purple-white pattern happening. I want different colors, maybe different patterns. Instead of adding lines, why not add parts? But as for this mod, it's decent.

NoS

take the breath we breathe for granted

handle with care.

Surgeypurgey

Now that I look at it again, the mod was saved in a .ba2 file.. So thats why it looks so LQ.

Yz

Electrium.

You're creative >.>
DISCORD killyzkill

Optimism

The black gives it a smoothed-down look that makes it seem a bit plain.

Lighten up the black or throw some gray in there. Whats up with this UGLY ass purple...

Its alright -- better than the current Elektra.
- Opti -
- Sanctuary Founder | PvP King -
- Retired -

Allie

Quote from: Allie on November 06, 2010, 06:13:16 PM
This is NOT my mod.

I'm finding this important to stress here, because you're all rating it as if it's mine.

zomniethe4

It's Dragoon Flamez, and criticized the truth.

Zom

Iridion

its a terrible lq mix of two mods

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Mr_V

maybe in HQ it looked better...

eco999

Styx

I hate neon effects now. Sick of them.. :|.

Anyways, the neon effect was poorly done overall on every part of the bot. Trying to put the text on it's head screwed up.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-