May 15, 2024, 05:16:46 PMLatest Member: adlerFoes
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » ScreenShots » Failed StrawHat Mod T_T

Failed StrawHat Mod T_T

Started by zia24, October 28, 2011, 05:26:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zia24

I Failed O:! I tried but failed. Miserably.

IGN: JacK SparrowZ

Click

I'm only responsible for what I say, not for what you understand.

tanqq

v3nom

To be honest, it doesn't really look that bad. Yes, the colours are off the wall but still not a maximum improvement is needed :P I think it could do with a little tweaks here and there but overall its OK never mine what the others say  ;D
Yesterday Was Yesterday, Tomorrow is another day, But today is a Gift. That is why it is called The Present ;D

Click

Straw hat, I did not mean to offend you and i apologize if I did, but that mod is not good at all. Learn more then try again, good luck.  ;) ;)

zia24

Thats Why I wrote Failed. But Yeah This is my First Mod So Duh Its GOnna be Terrible. Im Still Trying to make a strawhat mod but dont know what parts are what D:. And I color random T_T. So It looks bad D:  Well Ima try making a neon mod next :3. Cuz i rock at neon :D.

Click

Quote from: zia24 on October 30, 2011, 04:51:11 PM
Thats Why I wrote Failed. But Yeah This is my First Mod So Duh Its GOnna be Terrible. Im Still Trying to make a strawhat mod but dont know what parts are what D:. And I color random T_T. So It looks bad D:  Well Ima try making a neon mod next :3. Cuz i rock at neon :D.
If you want you can ask me for the file name of the item you want and I can help you :D.

zia24

Kay Im gonna try to Make Illuminum Mod for Strawhat :D And what file name is the ninja head in bots. The head with the spiky hair i cant find it O:.

123bomb123

Quote from: Affinity on October 30, 2011, 04:45:54 PM
Straw hat, I did not mean to offend you and i apologize if I did, but that mod is not good at all. Learn more then try again, good luck.  ;) ;)

I'd like to see you even attempt to mod something.
IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

v3nom

Quote from: nanak tatum on October 30, 2011, 02:58:36 PM
Quote from: v3nom on October 30, 2011, 10:36:41 AM
To be honest, it doesn't really look that bad. Yes, the colours are off the wall but still not a maximum improvement is needed :P I think it could do with a little tweaks here and there but overall its OK never mine what the others say  ;D

Not to try to be hurtful to both the quote i has and the modder but...Its a terrable mod. and the person w/the quote im sorry but its not good. :-\

I know but i was only encouraging him/ Not hurting his feelings ...
Yesterday Was Yesterday, Tomorrow is another day, But today is a Gift. That is why it is called The Present ;D

RedNeon

zia24

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-