May 04, 2024, 03:45:29 PMLatest Member: PeterNaf
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » f2p mmorpg's.

f2p mmorpg's.

Started by DevilzDemise, January 16, 2014, 07:28:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DevilzDemise

I'm looking for some interesting new (too me), mmorpg games to try out. Currently downloadin DC Universe online, as keep removing it without trying it but yeah. Just list/recommend any, which you like (Personally tried out League of Legends, didn't like it due too the fact i couldn't play with my friends on the different server. Couldn't work out how to switch to American server). Also tried out Terra online, and runescape i am all bored or just haven't got into.

ghostkid17

You can change the region for league on the launcher.

-Oreos-
Quote from: Materger
I am now an Oreos fan!
Quote from: Allie
Oreos was a failed project.

DevilzDemise

Quote from: ghostkid17 on January 16, 2014, 11:59:39 PM

Yeah, but when i tried that it never seemed to wanted to load like i could change server back to EU, then it'll load fine soon as i changed it to any other it just wasn't having any of it. Plus, if i do get back into LoL i'm going to need some bloody help, and tips as i suck @ pvp.

Also tried out DC Universe online tbh, it's not that bad but it's pretty basic tbh, and seems like same thing over and over.

ghostkid17

Quote from: DevilzDemise on January 17, 2014, 01:08:49 AM

Yeah, but when i tried that it never seemed to wanted to load like i could change server back to EU, then it'll load fine soon as i changed it to any other it just wasn't having any of it. Plus, if i do get back into LoL i'm going to need some bloody help, and tips as i suck @ pvp.
It doesn't load because it needs to update. If you change the server you have to update it.
-Oreos-
Quote from: Materger
I am now an Oreos fan!
Quote from: Allie
Oreos was a failed project.

DevilzDemise

January 17, 2014, 01:11:30 AM #4 Last Edit: January 17, 2014, 01:25:40 AM by DevilzDemise
Quote from: ghostkid17 on January 17, 2014, 01:09:45 AM
Quote from: DevilzDemise on January 17, 2014, 01:08:49 AM

It doesn't load because it needs to update. If you change the server you have to update it.

Mmmm... i guess there is no harm in retrying. However, i'm not as in close contact on a regular basis as i was with my friends anymore so i guess il just play on EU for now, and try get hang of what you have to do. Thanks anyway, for the help. Meh, games bad. I changed my email from an old account and so it's not linked to any accounts anymore, go to register a new account with my email i removed and it says it's still in use. I'm sat there like, i just removed it i even signed in and it's not linked too the account anymore, you can't sit there and tell me it's in use. >.>.

-PeaceLover-

DevilzDemise

Quote from: -PeaceLover- on January 17, 2014, 01:26:37 AM
play wolfteam heh 8)

Aha oh god. That trailer though, it was put together either using powerpoint or windows moviemaker with skills of a trickshooting 12 year old fanboy on cod thinking he's pro lol. Maybe, il give it a try :)

Thornz

Tbh the only 2 MMOs I've gotten into are BC and 9Dragons. I actually really like 9dragons, even though they're just as slow to update that as they are BC XD. Nice player base though. I can hook you up with a badass acc that has all lv 1's but with conpensation weapons that are almost the most powerful in the game. You can 1 hit kp until about lv 60 or 70, lol

Not many games run on my pc tho. It's freaking ancient.

IGN: FM Thornz [Lv 270]
Quote from: cyc0828He destroy my guild
Not pants

-PeaceLover-

DevilzDemise

Quote from: Thornz on January 17, 2014, 02:11:50 AM
Tbh the only 2 MMOs I've gotten into are BC and 9Dragons. I actually really like 9dragons, even though they're just as slow to update that as they are BC XD. Nice player base though. I can hook you up with a badass acc that has all lv 1's but with conpensation weapons that are almost the most powerful in the game. You can 1 hit kp until about lv 60 or 70, lol

Not many games run on my pc tho. It's freaking ancient.
Aha perhaps 9dragons was the game i enjoyed before... there was a game however, my cpu crashed and couldn't remember the name thought it was LoL at first so was proper hyped then realised wait no, nevermind and hope's got crushed but yeah hit me up on skype about that account and we'll talk :)

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-