**** learning new languages

^**** im special xd

qolderman

IGN: Caustic

^thanks cooky <3
Quote from: Cooky on August 03, 2014, 12:05:07 AM
whats wrong with eating a sock

-Speedy-

**** school lol. You live in Az like me so i am guessing you started today like me lol.

#1 *Sector Nub*
-Speedy-, Speedy II, Speedy III

Purple

Quote from: -Speedy- on August 06, 2014, 09:10:55 PM
**** school lol. You live in Az like me so i am guessing you started today like me lol.

started on 4th. Just started doing actual work tho

^**** im special xd

-Speedy-

Quote from: Purple on August 06, 2014, 09:11:40 PM
Quote from: -Speedy- on August 06, 2014, 09:10:55 PM

started on 4th. Just started doing actual work tho
I started today and i already hate it lol. Nice to see friend but **** the teachers lol

#1 *Sector Nub*

Cooky

Pokeh

wait til college (unless you're already there)

Purple

Quote from: Pokeh on August 06, 2014, 09:52:56 PM

not at college, find it interesting that you even have the thought that I could possibly be in college though

and as long as language isn't mandatory in college (praying it isn't), then I don't plan on taking anymore than the necessary 2 years

^**** im special xd

-Speedy-

Everyone i talk to said college is so easy as long as you show up and take notes. My dad told me when he went it was easier then highschool because the classes are so spaced out.

#1 *Sector Nub*

Pokeh

Quote from: Purple on August 06, 2014, 10:13:30 PM

not at college, find it interesting that you even have the thought that I could possibly be in college though

and as long as language isn't mandatory in college (praying it isn't), then I don't plan on taking anymore than the necessary 2 years
11th/12th grade language is generally a requirement for some mid-top tier colleges. (at least 60-70% here in canada)

didn't assume you were in college, just said that as a general statement.

Quote from: -Speedy- on August 06, 2014, 10:36:38 PM
Everyone i talk to said college is so easy as long as you show up and take notes. My dad told me when he went it was easier then highschool because the classes are so spaced out.
yeah college is easy as shit if all you plan to do is get a bachelors degree and work at mcdonalds in this economy.

all you literally need is a 2.0 gpa to graduate. Which i could do with my eyes closed.

If you're planning on going to grad school and getting a real job after your degree, you need to maintain your GPA at a very high level (3.5+) all the while volunteering in your related field to get the upper hand among peers to get in. (5% acceptance rate in grad school compared to applicants.)

It's really based on what your goals are and where you see yourself in 10-20 years.

-Speedy-

Quote from: Pokeh on August 06, 2014, 10:59:24 PM
Quote from: Purple on August 06, 2014, 10:13:30 PM

11th/12th grade language is generally a requirement for some mid-top tier colleges. (at least 60-70% here in canada)

didn't assume you were in college, just said that as a general statement.

Quote from: -Speedy- on August 06, 2014, 10:36:38 PM
yeah college is easy as **** if all you plan to do is get a bachelors degree and work at mcdonalds in this economy.

all you literally need is a 2.0 gpa to graduate. Which i could do with my eyes closed.

If you're planning on going to grad school and getting a real job after your degree, you need to maintain your GPA at a very high level (3.5+) all the while volunteering in your related field to get the upper hand among peers to get in. (5% acceptance rate in grad school compared to applicants.)

It's really based on what your goals are and where you see yourself in 10-20 years.
I plan on just getting a job in a cooperate business. Then run my dads business later on.

#1 *Sector Nub*

Pokeh

In business settings, connections can get you further than a degree. Having both can benefit you well. But again, your final gpa doesn't mean shit in the real world if you don't plan on going to grad school.

Thornz

Quote from: Pokeh on August 06, 2014, 11:17:44 PM
In business settings, connections can get you further than a degree. Having both can benefit you well. But again, your final gpa doesn't mean **** in the real world if you don't plan on going to grad school.

Very true.

I'm trying to maintain my 4.0 for med school, if I wind up continuing with my plan of going into radiology. 1 semester down, and so far so good, lol. We'll see how it goes though. I'm thinking my classes will get harder once I transfer out of my CC into a 4-year...

IGN: FM Thornz [Lv 270]
Quote from: cyc0828He destroy my guild
Not pants

Xkiller712

August 07, 2014, 03:27:14 AM #13 Last Edit: August 07, 2014, 03:31:14 AM by Xkiller712
Quote from: Thornz on August 07, 2014, 02:33:52 AM
In business settings, connections can get you further than a degree. Having both can benefit you well. But again, your final gpa doesn't mean **** in the real world if you don't plan on going to grad school.

Very true.

I'm trying to maintain my 4.0 for med school, if I wind up continuing with my plan of going into radiology. 1 semester down, and so far so good, lol. We'll see how it goes though. I'm thinking my classes will get harder once I transfer out of my CC into a 4-year...
damn a 4.0? good luck bro best of wishes

Pokeh

Quote from: Thornz on August 07, 2014, 02:33:52 AM

Very true.

I sorta feel ya. I need a 3.9 here to get into the grad program I'm looking at.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-