BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » Sup

Sup

Started by Purple, December 22, 2014, 12:45:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Purple

How are things going around here now?

^**** im special xd

Cooky

pretty horrible. the halloween thanksgiving and christmas events have all been cancelled because admin santa has disappeared. people are frustrated and the community morale is on the break of collapse as several promised updates have never come to fruition. additionally, the forum is getting less active every day and statistics show a slow and imminent death on the horizon. there are still some guild point races going on but that seems to be all this game has left to offer.

trashburmy

Quote from: Cooky on December 22, 2014, 12:51:12 AM
pretty horrible. the halloween thanksgiving and christmas events have all been cancelled because admin santa has disappeared. people are frustrated and the community morale is on the break of collapse as several promised updates have never come to fruition. additionally, the forum is getting less active every day and statistics show a slow and imminent death on the horizon. there are still some guild point races going on but that seems to be all this game has left to offer.

Purple

That's so damn depressing. No matter what I do I can't seem to forget about this game and when I decide to take a look at the forums again, they're dieing.

^**** im special xd

FalseProphet

Quote from: Purple on December 22, 2014, 12:59:03 AM

That's so damn depressing. No matter what I do I can't seem to forget about this game and when I decide to take a look at the forums again, they're dieing.

In-game's fine, more active and better than it was few months ago. Rather in-game be more active than forums :)
"Time Heals Almost Everything, Give The Time, Some Time"
IGN: LordBubba / Bubbabear ^^ / FalseProphet

Quote"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

qolderman

forum - bad
in game - ok
IGN: Caustic

^thanks cooky <3
Quote from: Cooky on August 03, 2014, 12:05:07 AM
whats wrong with eating a sock

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-